Teaser trailer for THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES debuting Nov. 15

Photo Credit: jsutindrew.tumblr.com

Let the countdown begin!

The teaser trailer for THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES will be premiering on Thursday, Nov. 15.

The teaser trailer will premiere on Entertainment Tonight before debuting online at MTV.com at 10 p.m. EST.

It will also be running in front of Breaking Dawn Part 2, which hits theaters on Nov. 16.

Check out this video where Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower and Robert Sheehan deliver the exciting news!

How excited are you for the trailer? Sound off in the comments!

Comments

1. AHHHHH! ASDFGHJKLLLLLL; We’ve waited for so long and now it’s finally here!

2. Jace campbell lightwood (; says:

Omg… Omg.. Omg… Just. Omg. Jace. Simon. Alec. Magnus. Clary. Isabelle. On the big screen. Omg. Omg.

3. SO EXCITED!!! It means that I don’t have to go to the movies to watch BD 2. I can sit at home and watch it on repeat and fangirl with all my TMI friends. I hope MTV will publish it at a reasonable time so that not only the US American fans can enjoy the teaser.

4. OMG. It sounds still so far away ; (
    I hope MTV page does not restrict the trailer to only American territory or I will CRY.

5. hearguhgifhbladnghiulnjbrwefjberk urengferugebnkelrgugrg

6. KikiLOVESJAce says:

:D YESSSSSS! *Fangirl scream!*

7. **mayceelovesjacee** says:

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!! IM GOING TO CRY!!!!! i cant believe this is finally happening!!! i hope i dont die of excitement! (**FANGIRL SCREAM!!!!!**)

8. See, I wonder if the three of them just stand together sometimes and marvel at their own combined attractiveness..

9. Bella Herondale says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! Alwpfkslwjdlskeoskwldkslsk we’re gonna see Jace and Simon and Clary and Isabelle and Alec and Magnus OMG MAGNUS BANE and Valentine OMG VALENTINE and Jocelyn and Luke and everyone and the movie and its. Trailer. November 15. The Mortal Instruments. It’s here. It’s finally. Here.

10. AHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    did they leave toronto? :( i wished i could have seen them

11. this is my orginal song for simon lewis :) could people please check it out <3

12. You’ve got to be kidding Me. Who the heck picked this cast? Ew. Ruined it I won’t be watching this. Love the books but the cast is a joke.

• Jace campbell lightwood (; says:

Then dont go. No one really cares if u dont like the cast and if u read comments above im prettyyy sure that posting that the cast is “ew” when everyone else is extremely excited is a dumb idea. U can have ur own opinion but uk. If u have nothing nice to say just dont say it at all. I learned that in kindergarten, when i was like 5. And if u are basing them on their looks like i assume u are then, uhh what? A.) theyr beautiful b.) thats shallow c.) why not base them on their acting abilities??

• if u hadn’t noticed, which i assume u haven’t, they actually have these memos and they say don’t put negative comments on this site. here’s one:

Notice: Any rude or hateful comments will be deleted from the site. This is a fan site for fans of the series to come together and share their love of ‘The Shadowhunter Chronicles’ not bash Cassandra Clare, her series or her fans.

so if God gave u any common sense, u wouldn’t call these beautiful people “EW”!

• Bella Herondale says:

Thank you for stating your inner thoughts for no reason what so ever. You don’t like the cast? Don’t go. It’s as simple as that. Stop whining on this website that these people have created for those who love these books and movies in every way. These actors are beautiful and phenomenal not just in their looks but in their acting and dedication to this series. And I’m sorry but, why are you judging and complaining BEFORE you’ve seen the movie? You don’t know how good they are going to be at portraying each character and honestly? I think this movie is going to be..magical. So please. If you want to complain, go complain somewhere where people actually agree with you. :)

13. Have anyone besides me noticed the set at the back of Jamie, Robert and Lily?…It looks pretty amazing may I say.

• Bella Herondale says:

Watching the video 85794594549 times already and with close examination I think that it may be the Hotel Dumort! I’m not sure but that is what I am leaning towards…I’ve gone through every setting in the first book and this is the only one I can see it being…unless it is the library in the Institute but I don’t think it would be that messy and dusty…

14. Cant wait to see the trailer!!!!!:):):):):)

Trackbacks

1. […] quite an exciting week for THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS fandom. Not only are we getting the first trailer from the film on Thursday, but we will also be getting the first official still from the movie this […]