Mortal Movie Character Reveal Day 2

TMI movie cut

It’s the second day of Sony Pictures’ “A Week of Mortal Love!”

Yesterday we got our first look at Robert Sheehan as Simon Lewis, now Mortal Movie is back with more clues about the second character reveal (to be revealed at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT).

Throughout the day, Sony will be sharing clues on Instagram and Twitter as to who the next character to be unveiled is. The photo will go live on the Mortal Instruments Facebook page at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT.

Keep tweeting #ShareMortalLove on Twitter and checking back throughout the day for clues, which will also be posted here.

Clue #1:

Day 2 Clue 1

Are you whipped yet? More clues will give you a stronger sense of who I am.

Comments

1. AmandaHerondale says:

it’s luke.

2. IZZY! <3

3. Izzy because of the whip :-). <3

4. High Warlock of St. Louis says:

I think that it is Hodge because it has all of the stuff in the background that may be in the library. But it will probably be a more main character.

• High Warlock of St. Louis says:

Scratch that. Not Hodge. I saw some longer hair in it than Jared Harris’s. It was just a guess.

5. KikilovesJace says:

Isabelle, maybe.

6. Ah hmm…looks like Clarys hair color to me so maybe clary?

7. 80% sure it’s luke. Other 20% Madame Dorthea because the hair is curly, plus the stuff in the background seems like it could be either. Plus the whole “More clues will give you a stronger sense of who I am.” Sense being either his wolfiness or her witchiness.

8. Izzy. It’s got to be. Or maybe Luke.

9. I think it’s Dorathea. I hope Im wrong, but it’s what I can tell by the hair.

10. Ok, I just finished watching the teaser trailer. If the stuff in the picture is supposed to give us a clue to who this person is, I would have to say Madame Dorothea. The 2 people who would use the things in the background – vials and jars of stuff and a scale would be Hodge and Dorothea for mixing potions and stuff. Now the hair is definitely NOT Hodge’s as his is white. But Madame Dorothea’s is brown and is also crinkly in the teaser trailer. So my guess would have to be Madame Dorothea.

11. But with another look at the picture… Could it be Isabelle or Clary at the sanatorium ? The objects could be things to cure Clary. Is it not a bed that we see ? It could be Clary in the Institute sanatorium, right ? Or Isabelle waiting that Clary wakes up ?

• That’s exactly what I thought. Because in the newest pic the person up front are wearing leather pants and In the back there’s someone weaaring jeans. Also there’s a bed post

12. it could be clary, or isabelle !

13. I think it is Clary…

14. Izzy !!!!!!!

• werewolvesrsexierthanvampsjustsayin says:

Definantly izzy. Iknew when i read the sense things. cuz of her necklace. Im soooooo scared they forgot it in the movie cuz i didnt see it in the teaser trailer.

15. It’s Izzy – she has the flame thrower in the movie. Hence the burning up – and the whip? SO TOTALLY Izzy.

16. nevertrustaduck says:

when i saw the first clue i thought it might be madam Dorothea

17. Well now we know it’s Izzy as she is the only one who wears a pendant around her neck that senses demons. :)

18. nevertrustaduck says:

OH! i didn’t even see the clues under the pics. its definitely izzy

19. I think that’s Alec in the background.