Mortal Movie Character Reveal Day 3

TMI movie cut

It’s the third day of Sony Pictures’ ”A Week of Mortal Love!”

On Monday we got our first look at Robert Sheehan as Simon Lewis and yesterday we got a look at Jemima West as Isabelle LightwoodNow Mortal Movie is back with more clues about the third character reveal (to be revealed at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT).

Throughout the day, Sony will be sharing clues on Instagram and Twitter as to who the next character to be unveiled is. The photo will go live on the Mortal InstrumentsFacebook page at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT.

Keep tweeting #ShareMortalLove on Twitter and checking back throughout the day for clues, which will also be posted here.

Clue #1:

large

There is a lot of light here. Who am I?

Clue #2

BC2TSlnCQAEZ8ms

“Protecting my loved ones is the most important thing. Can you guess who I am?”

Clue #3

Day 3 Clue 3

My arrows can point you in the right direction.

Clue #4

Day 3 Clue 4

I’m a demon hunter. Clearly, I’m not scared of the dark. Who am I?

Clue #5

Day 3 Clue 5

My love may be hidden… for now. Who am I?

Share your guesses with us!

About these ads

Comments

1. Alec, I’m sure of it.

2. MAGNUSMAGNUSMAGNUSMAGNUAGNUSMAGNUSMAGNUSMAGNUS!!! :D

3. Clary maybe?

4. Simon

5. Bitterblue says:

Valentine Morgenstern – Morningstar??

6. “Light” could be referring to Alec’s last name, but it could also be referring to Jace. We’ll just have to have to wait for more clues.

7. teamedwardjace says:

it could be valentine, or clary

8. teamedwardjace says:

or jace

9. nevertrustaduck says:

my first thought was jace or alec.

10. Im not even going to guess, seeing as how wrong I was in my last guess. Lol

• High Warlock of St. Louis says:

Don’t worry, you definately are not alone; but I will go with the crowd and say that it is Alec since they were all right last time.

11. Alec (LIGHT-wood)! They will save Jace and/or Clary until closer to the end of the week, I think.

12. I just realized, it could be the witchlight in the greenhouse . . .

13. Hm…maybe jace or Alec

14. I’m pretty sure it’s Alec. He’s the one who’s always looking out for the others

15. nevertrustaduck says:

I’m almost completely convinced its Alec.

16. KikiLOVESJace says:

Alec!

17. Alec

18. I think this is an easy one. It is Alec. Which seems to mean they are going in order. Next may be Magnus. But, if they are intending to leave him for last tomorrow will be Clary and then Jace and then finally Magnus.

19. I think it’s Alec. Jace and Clary will probably be revealed at the end. And obviously Magnus will be one of the very last if not THE last because no one has seen him with all of his makeup/glitter/warlock look. He is probably the most anticipated character to be revealed because in the trailer everyone has seen all of the other characters already.

20. ALEC

21. ALEC!!!!! He’s always the one to protect the others during fights!!!

22. ilovedivergent43 says:

jace,i think

23. Background looks like the institute. Similar windows as seen in trailer.

24. I think it’s Jace

• werewolvesrsexierthanvampsjustsayin says:

I agree with Kari. Jace is always putting himself in danger to protect Clary and his family. Plus *Spoiler alert to CoLS* when Clary stabbed him with the sword it made him glow. I think It definantly Jace. It kinda seems like they are going in order by relationships. First Simon then Izzy (Sizzy). If this is jaace then tommorow will be Clary. Then Alec and lastly (for the sake of toutureing us) Magnus. That my theroy

25. its alec!!!!!!

26. Alec. Duh.

• werewolvesrsexierthanvampsjustsayin says:

Now i feel stupid. The arrow clue Made me reakize it was alec. darn…..i felt so smart earlier

27. nevertrustaduck says:

definitely alec now.

28. ☆Мyϵrα Iftikhαr ☆ says:

IT’S BRO-IN-LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WordPress.com

Alyssa Barbieri posted: ”

It’s the third day of Sony Pictures’ ”A Week of Mortal Love!”

On Monday we got our first look at Robert Sheehan as Simon Lewis and yesterday we got a look at Jemima West as Isabelle Lightwood. Now Mortal Movie is back with more clues about the thir”

29. Arrows, Light… It’s Alec, of course

30. “I’m a demon hunter. Clearly, I’m not scared of the dark.” – Alec from City of Ashes. Woohoo!

31. GowithFlo13 says:

Alec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. Its alec cos the part where he saids his not scared of the dark

33. Awesomeness777 says:

DEFINITELY ALEC!!!!!!!

34. Alexander Gideon Lightwood, Ladies and Gentlemen..

35. It’s Alec people!!

There is a lot of LIGHT here. Who am I?
    (Lightwood)
    “Protecting my loved ones is the most important thing. Can you guess who I am?”
    (alecs name means the protector)
    My arrows can point you in the right direction
    (Alec uses a bow and arrows)
    I’m a demon hunter. Clearly, I’m not scared of the dark. Who am I?
    (Jace talks about Maryse singing the song to alec about being scared of the dark)
    It really is quite clear

• werewolvesrsexierthanvampsjustsayin says:

My love may be hidden for now. he doesn’t let his parent or anyone know he is in love with jace/magnus

36. werewolvesrsexierthanvampsjustsayin says:

Definantly Alec. Thats his quote. Hey guys kinda of topic here but i was just thinking about my xbox and i thought “What if they made a TMI video game” not like a kiddy one wth ultra fake graphics, but a really good one. Wouldnt that be awesome or am i crazy?

37. Yeah my guess is also Alec. Maybe tomorrow Clary or Jace. Then the day after whichever one is not tomorrow and then – Valentine on Valentine’s day!!! LOL.

38. Definitely Alec!

39. ilovedivergent43 says:

i need the next clue now!
    what time will it be released/

40. Mrs. Carstairs says:

-SPOILERS-The whole ” I’m obviously not afarid of the dark” thing gave it away. I mean that’s a pretty funny part in the book. You know with Luke and how Jace thinks that he looks like he would collect spiders!!