Mortal Movie Character Reveal Day 5

TMI movie cut

It’s the fifth day of Sony Pictures’ “A Week of Mortal Love!”

This week, we’ve already gotten looks at Robert Sheehan as Simon Lewis, Jemima West as Isabelle Lightwood, Kevin Zegers as Alec Lightwood and Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace Wayland.

Now Mortal Movie is back with more clues about the fifth character reveal (to be revealed at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT).

Throughout the day, Sony will be sharing clues on Instagram and Twitter as to who the next character to be unveiled is. The photo will go live on the Mortal InstrumentsFacebook page at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT.

Keep tweeting #ShareMortalLove on Twitter and checking back throughout the day for clues, which will also be posted here.

Share your guesses with us throughout the day!

Clue #1

Day 5 Clue 1

“I can tell you have a lot on your mind. I won’t keep you waiting. Can you guess who I am?”

Clue #2

Day 5 Clue 2

“If you want to know more, just look into my eyes.”

Clue #3

20130213-170728.jpg

“Did I cast a spell on you?”

Clue #4

20130213-181827.jpg

“Love always finds a way. Who am I?”

Clue #5

“Come in and try not to murder any of my guests.”

About these ads

Comments

1. Either Dorthea or Magnus.

2. Guys this is it….it’s Magnus!!! :D

3. luluonline99 says:

this better be magnus :D

4. KikilovesJace says:

I think it’s valentine.

5. Could be Hodge. But I hope it’s Magnus :’D

6. My first reaction was Hodge or Magnus, but now I deffinitely thinking Dorthea…

7. I think that it’s Magnus.

8. Magnus? Maybe but I could be totally wrong

9. My guess is Magnus, there’s drinks on the table and it’s all spoooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oky. Plus “you have a lot on your mind” and didn’t he seal her memories?

10. Cinderbella says:

I really hope its Magnus, its the moment we have all been waiting for. The only thing stopping me from saying its him definitely is that up until now all of the pictures released have been linked, so we had Simon who brought us to Isabelle who brought us to Alec who brought us to Jace. Would they jump from Jace to Magnus? Surely the logical next step from Jace is Clary or maybe Valentine?

11. luluonline99 says:

the thing about the eyes, if u wanna know what magnus is hes cat eyes give it away most.

12. I think its a silent brother

13. It’s Dorthea. The second photo is the door, turned sideways.

• nope it’s our magnus cause if you remember they showed us a pic of his hand he has that same nail polish on and that ring!!!

• High Warlock of St. Louis says:

Yeah, and I think that is like a decoative thing on the ceiling, or… something… yeah. Pretty much.

14. At first I thought Dorthea but that would be a let down for all of us waiting for Magnus. So here’s hoping it is him.

15. Magnus

16. ilovedivergent43 says:

its magnus or a silent brother.hoping for magnus!

17. M.A.G.N.U.S.

18. LinnyMerbot says:

“look into my eyes” Hello. Cat eyes!! Therefore, it is magnus. :DD

19. nevertrustaduck says:

either magnus or dorothea
    probably dorothea

20. Magnus has arrived people!!!! <3

21. luluonline99 says:

MAGNUS!!!!!!!!!

22. Look at the Asian detail in the room… Magnus!!!

23. nevertrustaduck says:

Okay, the last clue is making lean towards Magnus.

24. KikiLOVESJace says:

I’d thought it would be valentine, but now..I”M 100% SURE IT”S MAGNUS! So excited! :D

25. nevertrustaduck says:
  26. Magnus!!!! <3

27. OMG Its totally Magnus! I’m dying! :D

28. Silent brother or Dorothea….

29. I’m thinking Magnus or Dorothea, but leaning more toward Magnus – hopefully :)

30. The window has light coming out of it. Magnus has his party at night :(

31. Magnus! Please be Magnus.

32. werewolvesrsexierthanvampsjustsayin says:

Look into my eyes , i can tell you have a lot on your mind and did i cast a spell on you r all making me lean tword Magnus. There is nothing special about Doretha or Valentines eyes. I think theyll give valitine tommorw cuz it VALEINTINES day!!lol. I hope its Magnus. I think imma die if it is then resurect for the movie and other books of course :)

33. Its definetly Magnus.

34. TMI&TID&PLL4LIFE says:

It’s Magnus because“If you want to know more, just look into my eyes.” Magnus has Cat eyes and that looks like the apartment they were in when they went to Magnus’s party in the first look

35. crazy_over magnus says:

Magnus please be u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-fingerscross)

36. If you need reminding, Magnus does warn the Shadowhunters not to murder his guests when they arrive at the party. Obviously it is our High Warlock of Brooklyn. :)

37. “Come in and try not to murder any of my guests.” well thats a magnus quote so this is magnus.

• werewolvesrsexierthanvampsjustsayin says:

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS MAGNUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO FREAKIN HAPPY iuhiugyuvutfiugGUYGIOYGIOUGOGYOIYGPIUGPIUGPOI **SUPER HAPPY FUN KEYBOARD CLICKEY TIME!!!!***

38. How much longer? I hate timezone conversions!

39. It’s obviously Simon, guys. Because this so fits his personality and we totally didn’t get his picture earlier.

But OMG, finally. Magnus, yesssshhhh. ; A ;
    …I think.

40. Oh my GOSH!!!!!!! It’s totally Magnus! When I read these clues, I literally fell on the floor and started kicking my legs in the air screaming, “It’s Magnus! It’s Magnus!”

41. MY MAGNUS HAS ARRIVED, FINALLLYYYYY, OMFGGGGGG…..KKYYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…. xD

42. nevertrustaduck says:

Definitely Magnus now!!! :D I’m so excited! THERE BETTER BE GLITTER!

43. The last clue gave it away. Magnus says it in the book.

44. You can see in that last picture if you look hard enough, it shoes nail polish on a person wearing something similar to a tuxedo. I don’t believe Dorothea would wear a tux. I think it’s definitely Magnus

• And to add to that, it says do I cast a spell on you & love will always find a way (referring to him and Alec). It’s totally our beloved beautiful man Magnus