WATCH: Jamie Campbell Bower sings and plays guitar at Waterstones signing in London

Jamiesings

Shadowhunters! Check out this amazing video of our Jace, Jamie Campbell Bower, singing and playing guitar for the fans that came out to Cassandra Clare’s London signing at Waterstones on Thursday, July 4.

UPDATE: Here are two more videos of Jamie singing (thanks AThousandLivesOfDais!)

About these ads

Comments

1. That’s just…TOO MUCH. I can’t handle it. He’s hot, he’s funny and now he proves that he is musically talented. COME ON!

2. Steph.t.p says:

oh, what was that sound? just my ovaries exploding.

3. I was pregnant after thirty seconds lol:)) Jamie’s amazing!

4. He actually makes me think of JRM from August Rush!

5. Camellia says:

im crying.

6. I WAS THERE TODAY – or 4th July since it’s past midnight in the UK!! He was SOOO BRILLIANT LIVE!!! I TOLD HIM SO AT THE SIGNING AND HE SEEMED CHUFFED!!! AND HE SAID “THANKS SWEETIE” WHEN I TOLD HIM TO KEEP BEING JACE!! XD BEST BIRTHDAY TREAT EVER!!!!

7. Scavenger says:

Holy Shit. I had no idea. That he could sing, write songs, play like that. Just amazing. He just made a total fan girl out of me. Is any of his music available for purchase?

8. Awwww jace that was beautiful. Your voice has this vulnerability about it….. Just like jace. :)

9. Express999 says:

He should sing an ost for city of ashes. That would be awesome!!!

10. wow

11. om********g that was so surprising holy sht AAAAAAH DYING JAMIE ILY

12. melanie ramirez says:

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! that was a suprise a nice one! He is like our Jace a man of many talents but insead of the piano a guitar and a voice…… *DIES* i love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I’m really into his songs, especially the first one. “Get your gun” is a great title, by the way *grins*. His voice reminds me a litte bit of Placebo’s Brian Molko

14. Oh my gosh HE IS A BEAUTIFUL MAN!!! I mean, even more beautiful of a man than before…

15. Daym. I knew the dude could sing from Sweeney Todd but damn.

16. JaceIsMine!! says:

i literally just cried over these videos, i’ve been soo heartbroken i couldn’t go i’m only a train ride away and i still couldn’t go and knowing he did this for his fans has just made it that hundred times worse!!!:”'( hes soo talented i love guys that lose themselves playing guitar like that you can soooo tell hes really passionate about his music!!!!! LOVE YOU JAMIEEE!!

17. He’s so amazing!! Since he’s musically talented, I wonder if the piano scene will be in the movie???

• He learned how to play a Bach Goldenberg concerto on the piano for the movie. He is playing on the Madame Dorothea tarot card website.

18. Does anyone know if the songs are available anywhere?

• His band used to have a My Space page but it’s no longer there. There are lots of videos of him playing with his band, the Darling Buds, on You Tube.

19. Reblogged this on The Random Toast.

20. Mrs.Carstairs says:

He just got even hotter. I need to watch him in Sweeny Todd again…..

21. Christina Herodale says:

he is soooooo hot there !!!!!!!!!!
    our JACE sings beautifully!!!!!!!!
    GRECCE loves you JACE/JAMIE!!!!!!

Trackbacks

1. […] know that Jamie Campbell Bower is a guy with many talents and after already singing for fans at Cassandra Clare’s London signing back in July and later sharing another song as a […]