Cassandra Clare has planned a possible fourth Shadowhunter Chronicle series, which goes by its initials TLH and takes place in the early 1900s.
Here’s what we know so far:
- The series (name currently unknown) goes by the initials TLH
- The story would take place in 1903
- The series would follow the next generation of Shadowhunters after The Infernal Devices
- Cassie has outlined the series
- Some of the characters in TLH are in The Bane Chronicles
- The main characters in TLH are 16 and 17 years old
- Cassie on when TLH would be released: “I don’t know, I want to work on something without a deadline. So all I can say is that I am working on it.”
- The series will consist of “an unusual” love triangle, which features two girls and a boy
Clare also revealed that she was planning on five Shadowhunter Chronicles series, including The Mortal Instruments (6 books) and four trilogies (The Infernal Devices, The Dark Artifices, TLH and a “secret project”).
That would make a grand total of 18 books in The Shadowhunter Chronicles.
The “secret project,” also known as the fifth series in The Shadowhunter Chronicles, would take place three years after The Dark Artifices.