Halloween is just over a month away and if you want to dress up as a Shadowhunter (or even a Silent Brother) you can do just that, thanks to Rubie’s Costume Company, the retailer for official Mortal Instruments: City of Bones-inspired costumes in the US and Canada. Click the links for information and how to order from Rubie’s.

Dress like Isabelle Lightwood

Costume2

Costume includes dress and corset belt (boots not included)

Dress like Jace Wayland

There are actually two looks to choose from:

Jace Wayland Deluxe Jacket

Costume3

Costume includes only jacket

Jace Wayland Printed Jacket

Costume5

Costume includes only jacket

Dress like a Silent Brother

There are two parts to this costume:

Brother Jeremiah Mask

Costume1

Brother Jeremiah Robe

Costume4

Keep checking back to see if more costumes are added.

Will you be buying any costumes from Rubie’s to dress as a Shadowhunter or Silent Brother for Halloween? Stay tuned as we’ll be launching our annual Halloween Costume Contest!

About Alyssa (2775 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

21 Comments on Dress like a Shadowhunter or Silent Brother for Halloween with official costumes from Rubie’s

1. teamedwardjace // September 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM // Reply

nice! maybe ill dress like izzy or clary!

2. Silent brother, and someone will have heart attack

3. I would get Isabelle’s look, but I just moved and have no friends and am too old to go Trick O’ Treating alone (because all 17-year old’s go with friends! :D) so I’ll just be sitting at home -_-
    I’ll still get the dress though 😛

4. Pretty cool! But I was really hoping they would release some replica weapons…

5. I’ll be going as Izzy or Clary!

6. KikiLOVESJace // September 19, 2013 at 5:18 PM // Reply

The silent brother gave me a heart attack.

7. How about dressing like Magnus? No one can match his uncanny beauty of course, but those cat eyes of his are to die for!

8. Mirabel Armstrong // September 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM // Reply

If you could make a normal Clary costume! Like the one she wears on the poster, I’d love it!!!

9. Lightwoodshadowhunterss // September 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM // Reply

Is this store in Canada?

10. Bex Fairchild // September 19, 2013 at 6:47 PM // Reply

Ok there is a bit of irony in this… I already own a jacket like Jace’s AND I got it for $2 at my local thrift store! >:p I am going to look awesome…

11. Where is Clary, they need a Clary costume

12. Jace's Girlfriend // September 20, 2013 at 11:18 AM // Reply

I’m just gonna be a shadowhunter cause i got so many shadowhunter clothes from hot topic so im good :))

13. When I saw the costume for Jace I laughed !LOL
    Noone can be Jace. Nope. Never

• so true. if jace existed, i’d run across the world to get too him. too bad theirs clary. oh well i love them to together

14. My little sister was sitting on my back and saw the silent brother costume…..she peed on me.):

15. I know this web site provides quality dependent posts and extra information,
    is there any other web page which provides these information in quality?

16. Jace Wayland?? If anybody here’s read the books, you know what I’m talking about.
    *cough* Herondale *cough*