First look at Hot Topic’s MORTAL INSTRUMENTS-inspired clothing line coming soon

There is plenty of new merchandise on the horizon that have fans excited, including a Mortal Instruments: City of Bones-inspired clothing line from Hot Topic.

Thanks to Better In Black we have some of the official sketches and can reveal that the clothing will be available in stores (and eventually online) anywhere from late April to early June.

Here are the sketches:

TMI hot topic

It looks like Isabelle’s white dress from Pandemonium, a dress with the Jonathan Shadowhunter statue, dresses and pants featuring the NYC skyline from the teaser poster and more.

Also according to Better in Black, Hot Topic will carry novelty items, including ” posters, bookmarks, collectible dolls, temporary tattoos, notebooks and other stuff too.”

Keep an eye out in Hot Topic for this Mortal Instruments-inspired clothing line in the coming weeks!

Huge thanks to Better In Black for sharing!

About these ads

Comments

1. mina blak says:

Yaay, this rocks! Awesome and just my style! I live in black leggings and those kinds of dresses and tops. Cannot wait to buy some :)

2. teamedwardjace says:

these are awesome ! I can express my fandom and look hot! also some would work if I were to be clary or izzy for halloween

3. HAVE TO HAVE!!! HAVE TO HAVE!!!

4. I so cannot wait for clothing to come out… I would love Izzy’s dress and the NYC skyline pants and other items…. Cannot wait for this<3<3<3 Somehow I believe that this movie is going to be just fine if Hot Topic wants to do a clothing line of TMI after all they did the same with Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Twilight and a bunch of other successful series<3

5. I’m really hoping these will be available in the UK in some way. Not sure I want to spend the $40 worth of postage for Hot Topic clothes D: The jeans look so amazing! <3

6. I am going to be SO broke from this!!!

7. SWEET JESUS THESE ARE PERFECTION O.O

8. KikiLOVESJace says:

Yes!!!!!! I just love those shirts! I wonder if they’ll be making a team jace shirt.

9. Can’t wait to get the temporary tattoos. :)

10. Camcakes99 says:

I love the top with the rune neckline! WOWOWOW!!! But I’m not sure if I want to pay $40… :( and I’m not too sure about the collectible dolls too… 😕

11. tris prior says:

will all of these be available worldwide??

12. Woooo yeah! I work there, so I’ll send pics when I see stuff come in.

13. These look sooo amazing I really really hope they are going to be available in the UK because shipping and custom fees are so expensive :'(

14. Eeep!!!! I love all the outfits!!!! Collectable dolls? *long awkward silence and then realization* I COULD GET MY OWN LITTLE MAGNUS BANE DOLL!!!!!!!!!!! *dead*

15. We need Magnus Bane’s outfits. Just saying. :D

16. oh my god, they look amazing!

17. Too bad this didn’t come out before my wedding!! I would have worn Izzy’s dress. :( But other wise FREAKING ECSTATIC!!!!!

18. I’m fangirling over here!

19. Jennifer Dagher says:

Is there anyone I could email for suggestions?

20. The books are fantastic, but knowing it’s going to be made into a fashion line for Hot Topic? That seriously depresses me. Hot Topic use to be the place where the ‘scary’ kids could go and find some of the most incredible things. Now it’s all filled with My Little Pony, Justin Bieber, Doctor Who, and stupid internet memes. Hot topic will never be the same, no matter what it does.

21. I’M ALLLLLL OVER THIS SNAZZ-FEST. O_O. I NEED. LIKE NOW. THAT DRESS. AND THAT LONG TANK. AND THOSE JEANS ARE CALLING OUT TO ME. It’s ok huns, mama’s gonna get you >.< lol…

22. LeahGillian says:

Aughhhhhh I want this stuff NOWWWW!!!!!! The outfits are all soo cute! Can’t wait to wear this stuff to the midnight premiere :D

23. mortal instruments fan #1 says:

OMG I need all of it or I will die x(

24. So do you deliver to England?

25. omg they are all so cute! do you deliver to New Zealand???

26. Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this wweb site before
    but after browsing through a few of the articles I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m certainly happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking it and
    checking back often!

27. can’t buy any spent all of my $ at claire’s

28. Hi there! I know this is somewhat offf topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha
    plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and
    I’m aving difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

29. Hi there, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse
    every one is sharing information, that’s actually good, keep up writing.

30. It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly
    donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to
    my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook
    group. Chat soon!

Trackbacks

1. […] week, fans got a first look at Hot Topic’s upcoming Mortal Instruments clothing line, which will hit stores this summer. Now it seems like we might have a date for when the merchandise […]