New CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE mini snippet

City of Heavenly Fire cut

Cassandra Clare shared a mini snippet from City of Heavenly Fire.

Catch up on the City of Heavenly Fire snippets

Shadowhunters: What do you think of the snippet? Who do you think is speaking?

Comments

1. Omfg. I’m literally freaking out.
    I can’t even. Who was kissing? Who kissed who? Is that person angry? Confused? Like what!?

• OMG it has to be Magnus kissing Alec. Remember that Picture she posted where they where kissing and Alec looked surprised and someone says “Alec we have to go” ? Maybe he tells Izzy and she asks him that. I hope it is. Can’t wait!!!!!!

2. I’m going to say Simon or Isabella.

3. I think Alic some how desided to get a gf and she saw hin kis Magnis. Tough i coud be rong

4. Kaitlyn Herondale says:

Clary to Simon about kissing Izzy

5. Izzy to Alec about Magnus kissing him.
    I’m willing to bet!

6. NORKA LUNA says:

Omg, hahaha I won’t be prepared for this book, I just can’t with this

7. teamedwardjace says:

Perhaps it was izzy to Simon?what could it mean?!

8. WAIT. Wasn’t there a contest where the winner got to chose to be kissed or killed in City of Heavenly Fire? If I’m right, then I think this is it!

9. I think it’s about Alec and Magnus, and the person who said Why did he kiss you is Isabelle. Alec and Magnus have broken up, but the others haven’t, so, if they kiss, it would be strange.

• Lydia Herondale says:

I agree, I think it’s from that picture snippet we got..

• Chelsea says:

It wouldn’t be that strange if they kissed. U know that Magnus still loves Alec from the end of city of lost souls. If anything he probably kissed him and said this doesn’t change anything between us then Alec could tell izzy and shed be like we’ll if it doesn’t change anything then why did he kiss you?

10. By the angel ….

11. Danielle says:

Maybe it’s sebastion, he manages to kiss clary…

12. Tatiana says:

MALEC!!!! I bet Alec told Izyy not long after it happened since he’s only comfortable talking to her about him being gay. After all there brother and sister but, otherwise. CASSANDRA CLARE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US?!?!?!?

13. Chelsea says:

I think it’s some one talking to clary, maybe because Sebastian kissed her?

14. Jace asking clary why Sebastian kissed her

• chelsea says:

But it was a girl talking. and jace knows full well y sebastian would kiss her. because he’s a sick demon that loves his sister thesame way sone one would love their wife.

15. Amy Prumbach says:

I think the snippet is cool. I think Isabelle is talking to Alec about Magnus breaking up with him

16. Amy Prumbach says:

Or it could be jace asking Clary why Sebastian had kissed her and eeeeeeewwwwww

17. Hyacinth says:

I think its Sebastian kissed Clary only told Izzy about it

18. Brookey Taylor says:

Its either Malec which would be obvious or Clary told Isabelle about Sebastian kissing her. Nothing else would really make sence.

19. SophieLoverTID says:

Umm I think C;ary to Jace about Alec

20. wahoah

21. wait – whaaa?

22. This gives noting away!!! Gaaahh!

23. i think Sebastian kisses izzy and clary sees them

24. I think it’s Izzy asking Clary why she thinks Sebastian kissed her in front of the ruins of Morgenstern Manor in Idris