Cassandra Clare teases ‘CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE’ cover reveal this Winter

City of Heavenly Fire cut

Cassandra Clare hinted at when fans should get a glimpse of the cover of City of Heavenly Fire, the final installment of The Mortal Instruments.

What we know about the cover is that it will have two people on it, like the other two books in the second cycle of The Mortal Instruments, and one of those people will be Clary.

Who do you think will appear on the City of Heavenly Fire cover? Sound off in the comments!

About these ads

Comments

1. J Herondale says:

I Think it Will be either Jace or Sebastian/Jonathan… Buy it couldnt be somebody Else as Well…

2. Either clary and her mom or clary and Sebastian.
    Then again there is the obvious jace and clary lovers picture….

3. i dont care who but i cant wait to see the cover and for the book to be out.

4. FOR SOME REASON…I REALLY THINK IT WILL BE CLACE :P and of course, for obvious reasons, some kind of…fire going on :P

5. 3 possibilities:
    Clary+Jonathan
    Clary+Jonathan+Jace
    Clary+Simon+Jace

• ashlynn gray says:

I like the one with clary, Jonathan, and Jace because they’re the more important characters in the book.

6. Magnus and Alec maybe . . .

7. My money goes on Clary and Seb.
    I’m not a fan of characters featured in the cover though. I would prefer sth more abstract, like bloodied angel wings on fire or an object like the Infernal Cup, much like the Harry Potter adult covers. How cool would that be?

8. It makes sense for Clary and Sebastian to be on the cover because we already got Clary+Simon and Clary+Jace.

9. My guesses are
    Clary and Jace
    Jace and Jonathan/Sebastian
    Clary, Jace and Jonathan/Sebastian

10. Jace of course

11. Victoria says:

I’m betting on it being Clary and Sebastian, but I really hope it’s Clary and Jace and I would most likely think it would be if City of Lost Souls hadn’t had them on it so now I’m pretty sure it won’t be Clace:(

12. I want like a lot of characters to be on the cover, but that would look really weird…..hopefully it will have Sebastian :) Yes Sebastian is one of my favorites :)

13. It’s going to to be Clary and Jonathan/Sebastian

14. Mia Ruddock says:

As much as i wish it would be Jace ( because who doesnt love Clace!?!?!?) i dont think it will be him because we already had a Clace picture as the COFA so it would be a bit repetitive. i think its going to be either Clary/Simon, Clary/Jocelyn or Clary/Jonathan

15. Clary and Jace wont be on it we already had a cover with them on i dont think she is going to repeat herself im thinking for some obvious reason like book 3 was sebastian`s this one should be Sebastian as well so Clary/Sebastianm for the cover

16. WHAT IF IT’S CLARY AND TESSA?!?!?!?

17. Clary and Sebastian! Because Jace was in CoLS and, well, you know. It has a lot to do with both of them..

18. Clary and Jonathan Morgenstern

19. Fangs and teeth says:

Too late. I want it earlier.
    About the cover.
    Two people, can’t be two guys, the one will be Clary. I think the other will be Jonathan.

20. Elizabeth says:

Sebastian

21. Calypso says:

Clary and a historical figure. Possibly Jonathan Shadowhunter or Raziel.

Or maybe Izzy since she hasn’t been on a cover yet…

22. I’m thinking Clary and Izzy maybe? Ohhhhhh as parabatai! O_o that would be awesome! And izzy is the only original main shadowhunter character that’s hasn’t been on a cover.

• Alec hasn’t been on one either. It went Jace, Clary, Sebastian (I know, I thought CoG’s cover was Alec too), Clary/Simon, Clary/Jace, and I bet this time it’ll be clary/sebastian. Cassie said the publishers will never put 2 guys on the cover, so we can only assume 2 girls won’t be on one either.

23. i think it will be Clary Fray and James Carstairs ( Brother Jaremiah)

24. Mortal I says:

I know it will be Clary and her brother. If you read the description of the story you would agree.

25. Victoria says:

All questions answered? Good I thought so.

26. i think it will be clary and isabell or clary and jonathan/Sebastian

27. kelly caldwell says:

Bothers and sister ….I think it will be clary and Sebastian…. lol

28. Shadowhunters look better in black. says:

I think it will be Clary and her brother, Jonathan(a.k.a. Sebastian.)

29. PRE ORDERED MY COPY YAY

30. It would be Clary at the center and Jace and Sebastian at her sides.

31. i think that it will be Isabelle and alec

32. Isabelle and Simon

33. I NEED TO READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!

34. johnbusch47 says:

it has to be green at least…. cause the cover’s colors are a palandrome…

35. Thalia Whitewillow says:

Dudes, it is going to be Clary and Sebastian/Jonathon.
    WHY:
    2 people, 1=clary
    city of fallen angels= clary and simon
    city of lost souls= clary and jace
    city of heavenly fire= ain’t it obvious?????

36. Clary and Tessa!!!! Gosh, that would make me so happy!!!

37. clary and seb i think

38. It’s going to be Clary and Tessa

39. I think it’s going to be Clary and Jace, with like, a fire in his eyes or something like that. Or her and Sebastian, only he would have his green eyes. That’d be cool

40. Sebastian
    or
    Tessa!

41. NeverTrustADuck says:

Clary and Jem or Clary and Tessa!!

Trackbacks

1. […] already revealing that fans should expect the cover for City of Heavenly Fire in winter, Cassie Clare also shared the first chapter title on her […]

2. […] Cassie teased a cover reveal this winter. Are you ready for City of Heavenly Fire next May? […]