Photos: Jamie Campbell Bower at the Evian ‘Live Young’ VIP Suite at Wimbledon

Jamie Campbell Bower (Jace) attended the Evian ‘Live Young’ VIP Suite at Wimbledon on June 25th with, among others, Tom Hiddleston.

Check out photos from the event:

Thanks to The Vampire Club for the tip!

34 Comments on Photos: Jamie Campbell Bower at the Evian ‘Live Young’ VIP Suite at Wimbledon

1. why must he be so perfect all the time

(Toms looking goooood)

2. He’s starting to look more and more like Jace, or maybe I’m just getting used to him, but he looks fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine in those pictures..

3. hes looking f***ing awesome lately
    so excited for the movie

4. The first time I saw him I thought, “well, he isn’t really my type, but I guess he’s good looking.” He’s been growing on me ever since, and now I have to say that he is perfect.

5. I don’t know what it is, but he is like a thousand times more sexy when he is smiling or laughing.

6. lol He is sexy in general too though.

7. JaceisAwesome // June 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM // Reply

The more I see him, the more he looks like Jace to me, but I think he’s gonna need a manly hair cut, to bulk up and a whopper New York accent 🙂 Plus gold eyes

8. Herondale's live 4eva // June 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM // Reply

his shoulders are getting wider which is a major good sign 😀 but his arms are still thin, jamie continue the gud work and bulk up more cant w8 2 him as jace

9. i actually want jamie to keep his english accent, i think its sexier and suits jace more
    Ive always loved him as jace and it makes me happy that people are starting to like him more. He deseves to be loved hes so cute

• He shouldn’t have an accent .. it’s never mentioned in the books whether or not if he has an accent, so we have to assume that he doesnt, cause Clare would probably have written or added a sentence about his accent if he had one. British might be sexy, but we also have to stay true to the character.. you can’t pull off jace-comments with a boyish british accent!

• Cassandra Clare has no say in casting. She has already confirmed that the film team have decided that the Shadowhunters will have English accents in the movie. The film is the director’s vision and if the director wants them to keep their English, accents, they will – and they are.

Jace’s witty and sarcastic attitude is perfect for an English accent. Wit and sarcasm are the hallmarks of British humour. Giving the Shadowhunters an English accent is a good way of showing just how much thety stand out from Clary’s mundane NY life. AND English accents are much sexier than American ones (obviously biased because I’m English ;-p)

• AndSuddenlyAWildFanboyAppears // June 25, 2012 at 5:07 PM //

But he comes from Idris, so he could have any accent. Besides Idris is in Europe so if he had a more European accent it wouldn’t seem out of place. We’ll see . 🙂

• Justine // June 25, 2012 at 6:11 PM //

Hotaru: you’re right… British accents are sexier!… and im american 😉

• Catherine // June 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM //

I am also an American, and British accents are definately way sexier than American accents!

• This is funny because I am not even English and I actually think British accent is sexier. But, lualea, you have a point, Jace is American (well, something like that), end of the story. I am happy with the director’s decisions though.

• JaceIsAwesome // June 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM //

I completely agree!! No British accent! Hes been living in New York for 7 years! 😀

• JaceIsAwesome // June 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM // Reply

HE SHOULD NOT HAVE THE BRITISH ACCENT!! NO WAY!! NO WAY!!!

10. People keep saying he needs to bulk up, and yeah he does a little but i hope he doesnt TOO much because i never imagined jace as being really muscely, i mean, he IS described as lean and slim and i think JCB wouldnt look right being seriously muscley, id like him to just stay slim but toned to play jace
    he is really hot though.

• also what teenage boys are really bulked up? Not really any especially the ones that are either on the wrestling team or play football. I honestly can say that the hottest guy at my high school was lean and muscular and I always pictured Jace as lean and muscular. I totally think Jace is perfect.

• I agree:)

• yes most teenage boys are not really bulked up but jace is not a normal teenager. he’s a shadowhunter who trains everyday and fights demons so it would make sense for him to be muscular.

• Okay if you think about it. Jace cant be big and bulky like everybody wants him to be. Yeah I know he isn’t a “normal” teenager. If Jace was big and bulky then he wouldn’t move the way he does, he would be slow. I know he has angels blood in him, but he would be a lot slower than he is. Its just proven fact that the bigger and bulkier you are, the slower you move. Look at football players, the linebackers and blockers are not the ones running after the ball or running the ball or anything b/c they are not built that way. Just saying. It wouldn’t make sense for Jamie to get all bulky and huge when Jace isn’t that way. I know everyone else has their own opinions, but this one is mine.

11. lol Jamie not Jace although Jace is pretty perfect.

12. OMG TOOOM HIDDLESTON ❤ <3, FANTASISES ABOUT HIM BEING VALENTINE OR LUKE….

13. Oh my god!!! there not only Jamie but there’s Tom hiddleston, Eddie Redmayne and Jamie from made in chelsea!!! *singing* “I’m in heaven”…..

14. TeamEdwardJace // June 26, 2012 at 1:08 PM // Reply

oooo Jamie, you’re looking mighty sexy and Jace-like(not that you didn’t before). keep up the tranining. and yeh, I’d love Jace with a new york or British accent(cuz he lived In idris for the first ten years of his life and people in idrish have an accent that sounds britishish and something else. also people still sometimes retain their accent years after moving

15. Jamie no waiit its jace ! // June 26, 2012 at 1:41 PM // Reply

He stands out when hes standing next to those guys !!! Hahaha to provee hes jace ❤ Whos that girl next to him !! grrr…

16. I love both British and American accents, but for this movie I strongly believe that in the movie, Jamie will speak in a proper english/British accent.
    Even though Idris has no accent and Jace has been living in NY since the age of 10, Valentine was British which would’ve rubbed off on Jace since he raised with him for the first 10 years of his life, and also, Jace mentions that he is British in CoLS. 🙂

17. PS. And I forgot to mention that Jamie looks oh, sooooooooo hawt in the pictures! ❤

18. OMG!!!Jamie looks soooooooooooo hot in those pictures.

19. Greetings, I do believe your website could possibly be having internet browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks
    fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some
    overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you
    with a quick heads up! Apart from that, fantastic website!

20. Hi, I do think this iis an excellent website.
    I stumbledupon it 😉 I will revisit yet again since I bookmarked it.
    Money and freedom is thee greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide
    others.