New CLOCKWORK PRINCESS snippet

Cassandra Clare shared another CLOCKWORK PRINCESS snippet on that will surely have fans theorizing as the countdown to the March 19, 2013 release continues.

THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT PITY.

THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT REGRET.

THE INFERNAL DEVICES ARE WITHOUT NUMBER.

THE INFERNAL DEVICES WILL NEVER STOP COMING.

(written on a wall in blood in Clockwork Princess)

CLOCKWORK PRINCESS, the conclusion to the international bestselling THE INFERNAL DEVICES, is due out March 19, 2013.

Catch up on the latest CLOCKWORK PRINCESS snippets here

What do you think of the snippet? Sound off in the comments!

17 Comments on New CLOCKWORK PRINCESS snippet

1. Ria Jace Herondale // October 5, 2012 at 8:47 PM // Reply

I am utterly confused, i had to read this over and over again but i still dont understand, if someone understands please tell me. But it sounds scary 😦

• Celia Herondale // October 6, 2012 at 7:39 AM // Reply

have your read the other books? because what its saying is that the robotic men are fearless, have no regret or remorse. they will kill everyone to get Tess if they have to.

• Ria Jace Herondale // October 6, 2012 at 9:46 AM //

I have read Clockwork Angel but not Clockwork Prince cause I was (and still am) terrified to read it. I’m gonna wait for Clockwork Princess to come out, and see who Tessa ends up with, if she ends up with Will THEN I’m going to read Clockwork Prince cause then I will already be satisfied with the end result that I wont really care what happens in the middle. I know its a bit confusing and very weird but hey, a girls got to do what a girls got to do!

P.S THANK YOU for explaining! 😀

2. Whatttttt?

3. I agree, I’m a little confused. But I kind of have an idea as to what it means.

4. God I wish by Infernal Devices they meant the books 😛

5. Don’t forget about Mortmain and his clockwork creatures – I think maybe it’s a threat to the shadowhunters. Maybe his clockwork creatures are the infernal devices; the creepy part is…. where did the blood come from?

• yes I think the infernal devices are the clockwork creatures 🙂

• Celia Herondale // October 6, 2012 at 7:41 AM // Reply

I think the message means that mortmain will kill everyone just to get tessa… its kinda creepy coz he’s like 100 or something and she’s only a teenager. if she didnt have her gift and shadowhunters on her side, she would probably be in his hands in the end.

6. 😦 my actual face right now! Seriously I’M NOT KIDDING

7. oooo creepy! i think it might be a threat or warning and maybe they’ll have to deal with other horrors besides the clockwork creatures?

8. Sounds like Mortmain is warning the Shadowhunters about his emotionless automatons. But written in blood. Where? In the institute? And with WHO’S blood was it written? Hmm…

• Celia Herondale // October 6, 2012 at 7:45 AM // Reply

Do you think someone, like cyril, dies and the automatons used his blood on the walls? and mortmain is just worried because the Shadowhunters are close? I’m not sure but I think thats it, or there is another spy working for him.

• The cook wots her name havent read the books in a long time the 1 that sings bout killing ppl all the time I think she maybe a spy just takin a wild guess lol

9. thats scary!!!!

10. alessiavonlauenburg // October 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM // Reply

am i the only person reminded of ginny in the second harry potter? cuz i think this may turn out to be something like that with cecily…

11. :OOOO omw!!!