Will declares his love for Tessa in new CLOCKWORK PRINCESS snippet

Cassandra Clare shared a new snippet from CLOCKWORK PRINCESS, due out March 19, 2013, in which Will confesses his love for Tessa.

“Jem told me what Ragnor Fell said about my father,” Will said. “That for my father, there was only ever one woman he loved, and it was her for him, or nothing. You are that for me. I love you, and I will only ever love you until I die —”

Catch up on all the snippets from CLOCKWORK PRINCESS

What do you guys think of the latest snippet? Sound off in the comments!

28 Comments on Will declares his love for Tessa in new CLOCKWORK PRINCESS snippet

1. Lestryx Debbie // October 25, 2012 at 12:57 PM // Reply

awwwwwwwwww why won’t you love me!!!!!!!! he’s sooooooo sweet!!!!!!

2. NOOOOOOO!! does this mean Will doesn’t have kids, I really want Will and Jace to be related 😦

• I’m pretty sure its been confirmed that Will and Jace ARE related. CC has said I think and its been implied because Will hates ducks and Jace has said that “for some unknown reason” he can’t stand ducks either. Now, someone TELL me that’s nothing more than just a coincidence.

• I agree,, and the book Jace reads to Clary in COLS (Tale of two cities) its say, William Herondale with hope at last.. I am hoping this suggests a happy ending 🙂

3. KikilovesJace // October 25, 2012 at 3:05 PM // Reply

Awwwwww! that’s so sweet! ❤ I want to find a guy like will, if I can. 😉

4. I LOVE WILL. He’s so amazing and perfect for Tessa and I swear if she turns that ^ down, I am literally going to toss this book i the creek behind my house. Okay maybe not but I WILL HURT IT SOMEHOW

5. :*( Poor Will. I never wanted anyone to have a happy ending in a book, as much as I want Will to.

• Ria Jace Herondale // October 25, 2012 at 3:29 PM // Reply

Will is the only person i WANT to have a happy ending! ill b CRUSHED IN TO A CENTILLION PIECES IF HE DOESNT HAVE THE HAPPY ENDING HE DESERVES!

6. Didn’t Jace said the same thing to Clary in one of the TMI books?

Rgrds

• I’m pretty sure that was City of Glass. “There is no pretending,” Jace said with absolute clarity. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then.”

7. Ria Jace Herondale // October 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM // Reply

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE SAID THAT TO TESSA, HE FINALLY CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i just wanna know her response!

8. Oh my God. That is Tessa. Tessa. Tessa. Tessa. Tessa. Tessa. Tessa. Will. Will. Will. Will. Will. Will. Will. Tessa. Will. Will and Tessa. WESSA FOREVER!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO SORRY JEM—BUT TESSA SAY YOU LOVE WILL RIGHT NOW OR I WILL DIE!!!

9. Just something to stir the pot even more. Tess made an appearance in the Epilogue of City of Glass. Magnus is see talking to her. Clary sees them in the distance and thinks she looks familiar but doesn’t know why. Which I think means Tess is immortal. Does she and Will get together and have a child? Who knows. Only Cassie knows and we all know how crazy she likes to make us.

10. PLEASE END UP WITH TESSA!!!(crying)

11. Oh my god. Everytime i read snippets like this my excitement multiples by a billion ❤

12. I just died.

Then had my heart ripped out

and shredded to pieces

and set on fire.

Why?

Cassandra Clare, that is all I ask: Why must you do this to me?

13. Team.will :) // October 26, 2012 at 6:51 AM // Reply

awwwww he is so sweet and kind and ….just perfect for tessa. If they do not get together I will go mad……. and be sent to a lunitic asylum!!!!!! please Cassie cant you see how everyone wants will and tessa together!! 🙂

14. teamedwardjace // October 26, 2012 at 1:46 PM // Reply

love it! and so romantic! I love you Will! and Tessa I love you! pleae choose Will! Jem, you know I love you and how great are you are to tessa and I hope you all find the special person you’re meant to be but Will and Tessa should be together! Tessa I know you love them both dearly, but I think you’re more in love with or you love Jem in a different way that is not romantic love. You may not know it but I think that’s the case! You are great but if you stay with Jem while loving him but not being in love with him, it’s going to hurt everyone. and yes people jace and will are related.

15. I just can’t wait for it to be released!!!!! I really want to know who ends up with who ( even though everyone wants will and Tessa to be together I am still wanting her and jem . Jem Is just so amazing and I would rather have her be with him than will )

16. Ouch… Cassandra Clare why do you hurt me like this?!

17. i shall have a brain overdrive tonight

18. Anyone else realize how she has to TELL herself she doesn’t love Will and her heart belongs to Jem? She should be with Will, I’m dieing with the anticipation, but i swear if this is like Hush, Hush where they declare their love officlly at the end and then end the books without the thrill of the story I’m going to throw the book against a wall!!!! Will and Tessa Forever, sorry, Jem, but that’s just how it is…

1 Trackback / Pingback