Want more Magnus? Get ready for THE BANE CHRONICLES beginning in February

Godfrey Gao (Magnus and Chairman Meow)We all can’t get enough of our favorite warlock Magnus Bane and now we’ll be getting more of the High Warlock of Brooklyn in a new short story cycle.

Entertainment Weekly broke the news that Cassandra Clare is collaborating with Maureen Johnson and Sarah Rees Brennan on THE BANE CHRONICLES.

Beginning in February, a new issue will be released every month in e-book form leading up to the August 23, 2013 release of THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES.

The entire collection will be released in print in 2014.

Here is what we can expect in those 10 stories, thanks to Sarah:

Have you ever wondered about Magnus’s past loves and lies? Magnus and Alec’s first date? How Magnus and Camille got together? What happened in Peru?

How excited are you for THE BANE CHRONICLES? Sound off in the comments!

32 Comments on Want more Magnus? Get ready for THE BANE CHRONICLES beginning in February

1. Jace campbell lightwood (; // December 10, 2012 at 1:41 PM // Reply

I just died… No biggie… Online it says the first malec date… ANHANDNDMDNNRBSJSNBDJS GUYS I CANNOT HANDLE MYSELF RIGHT NOW!

2. Katherine Carstairs Herondale Lewis Lightwood Bane // December 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM // Reply

It sounds interesting; to learn more about Magnus. I will be getting it in print, though, because I cannot stand reading things digitally. But I do certainly want it.

3. OMG i cannot believe this is happening!!! awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!Thank Cassie!!

4. Was that even a question?! Just the mention of Magnus Bane is a must have! THE HIGH WARLOCK OF BROOKLYN, muhahahahahahahah! OMG, there’s never enough of Cassie’s work! NEVER!

5. Im so excited!!!! This will answer a lot of questions!

6. OH MY, I’m So excited.~

7. KikilovesJace // December 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM // Reply

I wanna read it! I would also love to see, er, read about there first date too.

8. At first i was like ehh, doesnt really matter then i read: what happened in Peru? It’s on!

9. omfg im gonna cry……..IM SO HAPPY! *weeeeeps*

10. Cannot Wait!! How lucky are we to have an author like Cassie, there is no other author out there that works so hard putting out material for her fans. We ❤ you Cassie!!!!

11. I am sooooo excited!!

12. MORE MAGNUS YAY! Nothing else to say!!!!

13. nevertrustaduck // December 10, 2012 at 5:12 PM // Reply

Raziel has answered my prayers. 🙂

14. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OMG HLYSHT AHHHHHHHHHHH too much *faints’

15. yaaaaaaaaaay:)!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. thechairmanmeow2 // December 10, 2012 at 10:22 PM // Reply

PERU!!!!!! FINALLY ❤ dying fan-girl here ahhhhh this made my life i love Magnus soooooo much 😀 Thank U Cassandra!!!!!!!

18. Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!! There is no words!

19. My friend spam texted me, then told me, and I died OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER MAGNUS BANE ❤ AND MALEC :,(

20. Excuse me what? oh hells no gurl! just casually dying over here ………you know just sayin’
    there is going to be shit going down when i read this omg i can’t wait!!

21. teamedwardjace // December 11, 2012 at 8:12 PM // Reply

i’m excited!

22. Excited!! Absolutely ADORE MAGNUS BANE! My favourite High Worlock 🙂 🙂

23. OMG! THE FEELS!! T_T

24. Crazychick:p // December 27, 2012 at 5:26 PM // Reply

Can wait for it. i will give my soul to the devil to know what happen in peru lol i know it has something to do with lama

25. Oh, my God, I just died of happiness. I can’t wait!

26. Isreeya mitaree // December 29, 2012 at 3:26 AM // Reply

I’ m really excited about this, but how do we get to read it by not waiting till 2014?

27. Katy Lightwood Bane // December 29, 2012 at 5:47 PM // Reply

OMG! AWESOME! i really hope its on kobo, cuz a lot of things r on kindle and not kobo… hmm, if its only on kindle then im stealing my bff’s, jk! but i WILL read the bane chronicles!

28. OMG MALEC FIRST DATE!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHH! I NEED THIS NOW!!!!! 😀

29. I’M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK I’M SO EXCITED

30. Krystle Herondale // February 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM // Reply

Want to know what happens in Peru?? Hell yeah we do!

1. Приготовьтесь к «Хроникам Бэйна» в феврале! | FlickIn