Cassandra Clare’s Clockwork Princess book tour moved to Los Angeles on Thursday and fans got a special treat.
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones director Harald Zwart and Lily Collins (Clary Fray) made a special appearance the latest signing.
Here are photos from Mortal Movie, Maureen Johnson, Sarah Rees Brennan and fans:
@MortalMovie shared these videos:
- Lily Collins talks Clary Fray
- There is a world hidden within our own
- Cassandra Clare signing books for fans
Here are some things Sarah Rees Brennan tweeted:
- Harald the director says making
@cassieclare‘s book into a movie was so much fun, you have no idea. 😉
- If lily could play another tmi character it would be Magnus. Hot, great parties, gets with lots of guys.
- Harald says he loved filming a movie with a strong female lead, &
@cassieclare & @lilycollins are awesome women.
A fan and YouTube user has shared these videos:
- Lily talks about what other TMI character she would like to play
- Lily talks about Clary and what she likes about her
- Cassandra Clare reveals why Simon is a Jewish vampire
Here are more videos that cover a significant portion of the Q & A: