Cassandra Clare's Clockwork Princess book tour rolled into Portland on March 24. Novel Novice shared information from Cassie's Q & A, where she discussed The Infernal DevicesCity of Heavenly Fire and The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Here are some of the highlights: On The Infernal Devices:

On The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes:

On The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones:

On City of Heavenly Fire:

On The Bane Chronicles:

On The Dark Artifices:

On The Shadowhunter’s Codex:

Other notes:

23 Comments on Cassandra Clare talks INFERNAL DEVICES, MORTAL INSTRUMENTS and more at latest book signing

1. Max Irons as Will! Perfect! *dies of fangirling*

• My idea of perfect : Joshua Brand or Adam Gregory…

• teamedwardjace // March 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM // Reply

by the angel, I know right? oh and he follows me on twitter now! *screams* what about that other will or jermey guy, (the model?) or douglas booth! or nick hoult?

2. Lena Grace // March 24, 2013 at 9:44 PM // Reply

I’m sorry “If he survives…” ?! Um no. Just no. I am not emotionally ready to hear these things.

3. Writergirl98 // March 24, 2013 at 10:48 PM // Reply

“But Dumbledore would beat Magnus”. This made me laugh 🙂

4. I like Aaron Taylor-Johnson or Aneurin Barnard for Will. Nicholas Hoult would be okay but Max Irons is not quite right (but still cute).

5. For Jem, Ezra Wood has the right look but would need to wear silver contact lenses.

I was just thinking, why not just dye Jamie’s hair black for Will as he already has the cheekbones and blue eyes! 🙂

• Oops! I mean Ezra MILLER.

• I had no idea who this guy was but you are spot on. I googled him and there was a pictures of him w/ no shirt on and his body is lean but muscular and he looks like he has long arms, just what I imagined Jem would look like. His facial features are delicate, all he is missing is silver hair..lol I’ll join your Ezra Miller campaign.

• pamii1992 // March 26, 2013 at 3:27 AM //

OMG!
        I haven’t considered Ezra Miller! But he is quite perfect for Jem!
        His eyes are so beautiful & hair and eyes are easily done ❤
        I support your campaing!

6. A SECOND GENERATION OF TID!!! That means more of everyone and JAMES HERONDALE!!!
    *fangirling*

7. Omg wait
    a) more books means more Herondale’s :O my emotions are not ready!
    b) I seriously hope Jamie’s audition is a special feature, I really want to see it! 😀

8. teamedwardjace // March 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM // Reply

i want to see jamie’s audtion on the special features dvd and I’m so anxious for all the releases!

9. Yes, but I have a sneaking suspicio Dumbledor would highly approve of Magnus. He’s witty, takes no bullshit, and he’s faaaaabulous!!!!

10. In CohF Im hoping Magnus’ past will catch up to him. Maybe Tessa will remind Magnus of Will and what Magnus did to help him fight for his one true love. Magnus gave up on Alec too quickly. When honesty was required he bailed, and I hope this will be addressed in CohF.

• Werewolves4EVAH!! // March 26, 2013 at 1:30 PM // Reply

who would be a goos tessa? and omg Nicholas Hoult is the perfect Will and we know unlike Alex Pettifer (the perfect looking Jace) Nicholas can act because he was in warm bodies. Im sorry i just cant see Max Irons as Will. and I am i support of the Erza Millar as Jem campaign. EEEEEK im soo excited

1. Q&A Cassandra Clare fala dobre As Peças Infernais, Os Instrumentos Mortais | Lâmina Serafim
  2. Q&A de Cassandra no último dia do tour de Princesa Mecânica | Lâmina Serafim