Cassandra Jean’s Will and Jace Herondale tarot card

Cassandra Clare has released another Shadowhunter Chronicles tarot card by Cassandra Jean and this time it’s an Infernal Devices/Mortal Instruments crossover.

Have a look at two very beloved boys – Will and Jace Herondale:

Here’s what Cassie had to say:

Oh, Herondale boys. πŸ˜‰

Another entry into the Shadowhunter Tarot by Cassandra Jean.

I cannot decide who looks more handsome, can you? Sound off in the comments.

About Cathrin (695 Articles)
Writer for TMI Source and 'The Shadowhunter Chronicles' lover extraordinaire. Fangirls over books, history, German football, movies and fictional characters.

12 Comments on Cassandra Jean’s Will and Jace Herondale tarot card

1. Love them both, no competition there.
    How cool would it be for a duck to be feautured there in the middle! πŸ˜›

2. OMG DUCKS LOL

• Thats my favorite part in Clockwork Princess, when Will is fruitlessly shooing ducks from a pond. Such a sad moment in the book, but at the same time soooo funny.

3. teamedwardjace // March 25, 2013 at 1:05 PM // Reply

herondale boys! i love you! it would be funny if there was a duck lol

4. Israel Leon // March 25, 2013 at 2:46 PM // Reply

Jace is the handsomer one

5. Ria Jace Herondale // March 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM // Reply

UGH! It’s IMPOSSIBLE for me to tell which one is ‘hotter’ because they both r SO PERFECTLY HOT, its not even POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like, just by thinking about them both being in the same room together is like throwing myself into Blue Giant (hottest star,) they r just TOO hot!!!!!
    It makes my mind stop working fhuiawhawgbekke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *(Srry, I got excited)*

6. Yes, they’re both soooooo incredibly hottttt!!!!
    But I tend to Will (I like black hair and blue eyes).
    DUCKS!

• Luvworlocks // March 25, 2013 at 6:42 PM // Reply

Perfect! The sexiness is killing me. I favor will tho cuz i like the black hair and blue eye combo and I think those are herons not ducks…… The duck would have been funny tho cuz both of them would be al like “noooo not ducks! Iratze! Irate!” lolz

7. Now that’s what I’m talking about! Woo! *fanning myself*