CLOCKWORK ANGEL script in the works

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones executive producer Martin Moszkowicz confirmed that a script for The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel is underway.

The Infernal Devices have been optioned by Constantin Film and Unique Features, the same studios making The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Not much is known about Infernal Devices other than the project is in development and a script is in the works, but the project is moving forward.

There has been talk about alternating between The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices movies, beginning after City of Glass and starting with Clockwork Angel.

But this all depends on the success of the Mortal Instruments movie franchise.

Are you excited about the possibility of a The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel movie?

About Alyssa (2795 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

20 Comments on CLOCKWORK ANGEL script in the works

1. Leighton Grey // March 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM // Reply

I want to recommend the song Tokyo (Vampires and Wolves) by The Wombats. I think the song talks about the scene where Jace and Clary goes to the abandoned hotel to rescue Simon. It’s a nice song!

2. OMG!OMG! YAES YES!

3. Oh, PLEASE, DO make TID movies. And start sooner than later. Just keep Cassie as much involved as possible and the success is guaranteed. 🙂
    Why wait for CoB movie success? I’m more than confident that it’ll do great, but that shouldn’t indicate the making or not of CA.
    Each movie series can stand alone, like the book series do, and there is a huge, dedicated fanbase of either/both of them to support them since the premiere day/opening weekend (myself included)! 😉

• I’m so excited! If CA movie does happen, this is my picture of it :
      Tessa : Lyndsy Fonseca
      Jem : Ezra Miller
      Will : Joshua Brand/Adam Gregory
      Jessamine : Tamsin Egerton
      Charlotte : Michelle Dockery
      Henry : Domhnall Gleeson
      Camille :Clémence Poésy
      de Quincey : Shane Brolly
      Mortmain : Mads Mikkelsen/Alan Rickman/Viggo Mortensen

4. omg yes ! i hope all the tmi and id series make it to screen and do really well! 😀

5. YES YES YES!

6. I won’t change my mind over this matter. I love witnessing my favorite books becoming into movies, but I am not agree with this idea. I do not believe that making TID a movie franchise will make any good to the ongoing TMI. Now nor later…on the other hand, we haven’t experienced yet the people reaction…so, we’ll see

7. DON’T YOU PEOPLE DARE RUIN THESE BOOKS!!!!!!!!! I WILL CUT YOU!!!!!!

8. Lena Grace // March 26, 2013 at 2:41 PM // Reply

YES YES YES YAY I NEED TO SEE A WILL.

9. High Warlock of St. Louis // March 26, 2013 at 4:44 PM // Reply

Of course I’m excited! Clockwork Princess was a great conclusion and all of the Infernal Devices movies would be incredible. And I wouldn’t be too worried about the success of the Mortal Instruments, as they have as big a hype as the Hunger Games did, and now that franchise is huge! I just wish the movies would come out sooner than after the City of Glass!

10. oh shit! i bet this is going to be better than city of bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

11. Book lover:) // March 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM // Reply

The thought of clockwork angel being a movie…..:D:D:D I think I’d be a great William herondale:):):)

12. ShadowhunterObsession // March 26, 2013 at 8:56 PM // Reply

YES, YES, YES!!!!!! Oh yeah, bring it on baby. I will watch City of Bones a million times in theaters if that’s what it takes for Clockwork Angel to become a movie!!!!!

13. They would be the best movies ever 🙂 I love the books so so so much !!!!! And to make into a movie ……. I would be in heaven

14. NeverTrustADuck // March 28, 2013 at 7:29 PM // Reply

I absolutely love The Infernal Devices! and If they do a movie off of it I pray to God that they make it good, follow the book, and actually pick a good looking actors to play Will and Jem unlike In my opinion the heavy disappointment they dropped with Jace (obviously still heavily P.O.’d about that)

15. Book nerd twin 1 // April 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM // Reply

If they do make a movie out of Clockworlk Angel they BETTER get it right.

16. tessa/will love // April 3, 2013 at 10:57 PM // Reply

I totally agree!!!! they better not ruin it and pls picck good acctors for will and tessa

17. Rosa Herondale // April 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM // Reply

Yes!!! I need to see my Will and Joshua Brand is perfect for him!!

18. Shane Agbayani // April 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM // Reply