Photos: Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower pose with a fan in NYC

Our Clary and Jace, Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower, took a moment to snap a couple of photos with a fan in New York City on Sunday.

Lily

Jamie

We’re now less than four months away from the theatrical release ofย The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones on Aug. 23.

Source

32 Comments on Photos: Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower pose with a fan in NYC

1. Jamie’s new nose ring looks like it’s getting infected…eek. Put some bactine on that chap!
    Lol ๐Ÿ™‚

2. teamedwardjace // May 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM // Reply

lily looks great! and it’s so nice that they’re posing together. jamie looks really good too, though is he wearing lipstick? and i don’t mind his nose ring, though i hope he cleans it

• Scavenger // May 6, 2013 at 6:56 AM // Reply

His lips look no redder than the fan next to him.

• You just don’t give up, do you? His lips look red in many pictures. It’s because he is YOUNG and HEALTHY! He isn’t holed up somewhere blogging nasty comments about great people.

• it could just be the light. he is healthy(and toned) and still looks great. he is a rocker and still looks great. and you know i was just considering this, he’s being selectiv and lily’s getting a lot of great reoles, but she’s also being selective.

3. I guess he is just his own person. Not involved with appearance. When they really start the promotion tour it will be interesting to see and hear him. No pretense about him at all.

4. Lucky fan!!!!!! What I wouldn’t give to have a chance to take a pic with Jamie and Lily!!!!!!!!!! Jamie is just……Jamie ๐Ÿ™‚ Gotta love him whatever!!! โค โค โค

5. I’m not too fond of the nose ring but i still love jamie ๐Ÿ˜€

lily looks very pretty and fresh-faced in this photo. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Scavenger // May 6, 2013 at 6:57 AM // Reply

Would you make this comment, if Jamie were reading this?

• Yes I would! He just looks silly. Someone cool like Lenny Kravitz can carry off that not a skinny, posh English boy. Jamie seriously needs to start thinking about his appearance more if he wants to have a serious acting career.
      His agent needs to have a word with him to be honest. All his other young English actors peers like Sam Claflin, Nick Hoult, Douglas Booth, Andrew Garfield, Max Irons, Dan Radcliffe, Jeremy Irvine, Eddie Redmayne are surpassing him and booking top project after project. There’s a lot of competition out there and he hasn’t booked a movie since TMI. He has potential but all those tattoos are probably putting people of casting him as they are a lot of work to cover up and now a nose ring!

• Katnip: Stop your disrespectful rant! What do you mean “his agent needs to have a word with him”?? Who are you to say that? He has always been an edgy rocker and we all love him with all his quirkiness. I can’t believe the comments posted for this picture. You should be ashamed.

• Actually he has booked a movie since TMI, lol.
      So he picks and chooses which roles he wants rather than taking every role available, again, i dont see the problem.

7. I AM NEPHILIM // May 6, 2013 at 7:11 AM // Reply

I just saw the city of bones trailer #2 at a tv store, it was playing in one of the tvs and I was like fangirling in the middle of the mall ๐Ÿ˜€

8. NORKA LUNA // May 6, 2013 at 7:52 AM // Reply

what I love about them is how fresh they look in this photo :), so nice that they’re so polite with fans ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Kelly Carstairs // May 6, 2013 at 7:54 AM // Reply

I don’t get why people think Jamie looks bad I THINK HE’S GORGEOUS

10. Love you Jamie! Keep being just yourself. And love you Lily! In your Shadowhunter gear. ๐Ÿ˜‰

11. Love the positive comments. Hate the negative ones.People need to stop using their own grid to judge Jamie. He is not like other actors and all of the ones the Scavenger listed are older than he is, by the way. I hope he never goes on this website. TMI Source is one of my favorite fansites because most of the readers are usually positive and non-judgmental. Unfortunately, not today apparently . . .

• Scavenger // May 6, 2013 at 11:49 AM // Reply

Please do not attribute Katnip’s comments to me. Perhaps you did that by mistake. I found her comments ugly and offensive.

• Sorry! ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes, I was so mad that I forgot it was Katnip who was so bitter and twisted. I also should mention about her blathering that none of those actors she has mentioned has built up such a diverse body of work at such a young age. He is extremely talented and everyone will eat their words come August. I also saw a comment on another blog that said Lily shouldn’t take him on the red carpet tonight. How dare people presume to say that? Oops . . . I just realized I have gone on a rant myself . . .

12. Jemandwilllover // May 6, 2013 at 12:04 PM // Reply

I just cant w8!!!!!!…i really want to see this movie….it will be awsome…i m more interest in slient bro n magus old(way old!!=) buddy….the main leads will be awsome in their role..i like the way jamie speaks his lines in the movie…his voice is way cool has jace….i cnt w8!!!!

13. Jamie may be an actor but first and foremost he is a rocker. Always has been and always will be. Jamie doesnt take as many roles as those other actors you mentioned because he doesnt WANT to.
    He likes to have his own time to himself to do his music and other artistic things.
    He doesnt want to be a massive huge famous actor. Hes happy being himself.
    Hes different and hes quirky and he doesnt pretend to be someone hes not.
    theres nothing wrong with that.

14. JaceYourMine!! // May 6, 2013 at 2:15 PM // Reply

i love jamie!!! he is who he is and theres nothing at all wrong with that!! HES GORGEOUS!!! id love to meet him:(

15. teamedwardjace // May 6, 2013 at 2:44 PM // Reply

and they are so great with their fans! I’d love to meet both of them and if jamie put his arm around me, i’d swoon on the inside lol

16. I think that a great actor is the one who transforms himself into his role. He becomes what we want him to be for that role. We look at Jamie as Jace and he IS the gorgeous part angel boy we have all followedn and care so much about throughout the books. His next role he can transform himself into whoever that character is. That is a gift and his gift to us.

17. AH Jamie looks amazing!! Why are people hating on him!? I really like his hair, it seems like he may have gotten it cut. And Lily looks gorgeous, as always! So glad to see that they friendly with fans ๐Ÿ™‚

18. @Katnip
    Actually he has another movie to film soon, it’s called Overdrive. Check imdb if you like.
    Well… maybe that’s his way of feeling comfortable with himself. And I do find him really attractive and really cool. There’s a rock star quality about him which I really like and it really suits him. Now, just because he’s in the public eye and this whole show business and everyone can judge and scrutinize and have an opinion about him without even knowing him, doesn’t mean he should actually conform to what everyone else thinks of him to be and lose himself in the process… Tattoos, piercing, clothing and personal style in general are just that : really personal. For anyone, not just for Jamie but for you, me and everyone else. He has the right to self-define himself as he likes, much like you, I and everyone else do. And just because he doesn’t fit to your definition of attractive or cool, doesn’t justify your spite and disrespect. That’s what is really not cool.
    He’s a human being for crying out loud. Not a barbie doll. And you can’t judge people like the others you mentioned like they are factory products.
    I’m really so very sorry for people who think so superficially…

19. How can we flag comments as inappropriate? Meaning going against the site’s rules – being hateful, rude, provoking and disrespectful?

20. I also wanted to note that Jamie is, in my opinion, going to be a fantastic Jace ๐Ÿ™‚ the Florence and the Machine video firmed that up for me last year!!

21. Jamie already has a lot of movies/tv shows. You can check them out at Imdb. He was fantastic in Camelot. I wish Starz would have booked more seasons. He does have Overdrive as Joy pointed out and very possibly he doesn’t want to overbook projects as we all know COB is going to do fabulously and then they are going to want all the actors available to film COA and COG as they said they would shoot them back to back. That’s going to be a lot of work for all the actors involved. Maybe Jamie just doesn’t want to take on too much at the same time. They are already penning the script to COA so they could very well start in the early fall to shoot it. Plus Jamie does have his band and needs to spend time on that project too. So give the poor guy a break. Who wants to work non-stop all of the time????? He’s got enough on his plate already. He needs time to enjoy life too. Plus Jamie’s tattoos and nose ring are part of him and who he is. The tattoos can be covered up if need be and the nose ring can be removed if need be so I don’t think that they are any reason for him not to get cast in any role.