The character posters for Alec and Isabelle Lightwood have been unveiled.

Our friends at Mundie Moms and Fangirlish have the exclusive reveal of the posters, which brings the total to 7. We’ve seen the Clary, Jace, Simon, Valentine and Magnus over the last couple months.

Izzy character poster

Both Alec and Isabelle get the tagline of “Shadowhunter” along with “An Instrument of Good.”

What do you think of the new character posters featuring the Lightwood siblings? Which one is your favorite?

About Alyssa (2795 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

31 Comments on Alec and Isabelle character posters from ‘THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES’

1. So cool!! Now we need a Jocelyn and Luke! I’m so excited for this movie!!!

2. Ze Lover of Jace // June 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM // Reply

OMG! GORGOUS!!!!

3. AH ESTÁN RE BUENO 🙂
    ahora que lo pienso, esta debe ser la sorpresa de la que hablaban cuando subieron el spolier nuevo…

4. There both are very beautiful people. 😉

5. Isabelle has her whip and serpent bracelet!

6. SO AWESOME OMG:) SO EXCITED<3<3<3<3<3

7. IZZY! She’s one of my favorite characters.

8. Lena Grace // June 4, 2013 at 6:46 PM // Reply

Yes I saw these omg

9. omg izzy looks so IZZY!!! AAAAH!!

10. izzy looks so ba!!!! she is just like i imagined her!!! i cant wait for the movie!!!! 😀

11. My god theyre so hot

12. Israel Leon // June 4, 2013 at 9:20 PM // Reply

I like both of Alec and Isabelle posters

13. Asome but Isabelle is missing her necklace

14. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY’RE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Sheila (the thong) Barbarino (Rita) // June 4, 2013 at 10:42 PM // Reply

ALECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY

16. Where is Izzy’s whip I don’t see it!!!!

17. i freaking love this@

18. teamedwardjace // June 5, 2013 at 12:44 AM // Reply

and isabelle lookins fing badass as does clary, jace, and alec! and hot just like simon and mangus

19. I AM NEPHILIM // June 5, 2013 at 2:09 AM // Reply

THE BADASS LIGHTWOOD SIBLINGS

20. AHHH IZZY’S WHIP

21. JoeyLovesJace // June 5, 2013 at 4:15 AM // Reply

IZZY IS PERFECT! 🙂

22. Look at Alec’s expression…

23. Damn! Why the Lightwoods so hot? HAHA

24. JaceYourMine!! // June 5, 2013 at 6:42 AM // Reply

AHHHH LOVE THEMMMM!!! the characters are coming together!!! :’) my excitement never stops growing!!

25. eleanorherondale // June 5, 2013 at 7:34 AM // Reply

Does anyone else think their eyes are like, gold? and they edited jace’s eyes on his poster. Clary’s eyes look pretty light if you ask me. Have the movie people made every shadowhunters’ eyes gold? Doubtful but obviously it’s different for us who know that Alec’s eyes are blue (goes perfectly with his black hair, ey Magnus ;)) aand Izzy’s are black…. maybe it’s just me over thinking things. Wouldn’t be the first time !

26. Caroline Blackthorn // June 5, 2013 at 9:21 AM // Reply

Woah! Isabelle’s whip! Awesome.im super hyped for this movie! Two movies come out within a few days of my birthday! This and Percy Jackson! My mom said we can see both at midnight if we wanted to!

27. IrishShowhuntersAnonymous // June 5, 2013 at 9:23 AM // Reply

I really want to get a look at Aidan Turner as Luke, we haven’t seen anything yet just that tiny peek in the trailer. Will we see Luke and Jocelyn next maybe?

28. I love them! Only one thing… how come they get gold eyes, but Jace doesn’t? My only problem with the way they did the characters are the eye colors.
    Jace:Gold
    Clary:Green
    Alec:Blue
    Izzy:Black
    That’s the only thing that’s been bothering me…

29. Thats the first time I thought Alec looked hot. Hes incredibly attractive! *fanning self* Theres just something about a man with black hair and blue eyes. Striking.

Im so glad the director and all his minions understood the importance of eye color. If Alec didnt have the light blue eyes of Cecily Herondale the character would fall flat for me as a fan of the books.

30. mina blak // June 6, 2013 at 6:03 AM // Reply

Love Izzy’s poster! Dayum, she looks Lara Croft-hot! It doesn’t bother me that her eyes are blue instead of black like in the books because it makes her and Alec look more like siblings, but I do wish that her hair was darker….that it was black. Nevertheless, she does possess the Izzy-like presence and spunkiness and I look forward to seeing her in the movie. ;D
    As for Alec, Kevin is a lovely looking man and a good actor but I just can’t see the Alec I got to know through the books in him. Still, I look forward to seeing how he does in the movie. 🙂

1. Pôsteres oficiais da Izzy e do Alec | Lâmina Serafim
  2. Gonna Make My Move | BeautifulBallad
  3. Character Posters for THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES’ Alec and Isabelle | The Mortal Instruments Fandom