Yahoo unveils exclusive sneak peek at ‘THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES’

Jace1

Yahoo! Movies has unveiled an exclusive sneak peek at the highly-anticipated The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, introduced by our Clary Lily Collins, featuring a ton of new footage from the film, out August 21.

According to the clip, the film has been rated PG-13, which is what was expected due to the violence and action.

WATCH THE CLIP AT YAHOO! MOVIES

31 Comments on Yahoo unveils exclusive sneak peek at ‘THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES’

1. KatnissMorgenstern // July 2, 2013 at 4:34 PM // Reply

omg I’m sooo excited right now

• Rachel Schmidt-Henderson // July 3, 2013 at 3:55 AM // Reply

running around my house!!! up amd down the stairs practically screaming waiting for this movie!!! haahahahah

2. A “ton” of new footage? Uhm…no?

3. After watching that video, I am just shaking. Jamie’s voice is so beautiful.

4. OMG ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I JUST DIIIIED.
    I WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE SOOO BADLY.. just… GIVE IT TO ME! NOW!!!

5. It seas it is rated pg 13

6. Secondbite // July 2, 2013 at 4:42 PM // Reply

OMG, so good!! If anyone comes across a youtube version I would be very greatful. I’ll be watching this over and over, but the Yahoo one keeps f-ing up.. :/

7. I GOT CHILLS, THAT ARE MULTIPLYING. AND I’M LOSING CONTROL.

8. everytime i see a new bit with simon in i squeal XD ahh im so exited

9. Cristina R // July 2, 2013 at 5:06 PM // Reply

I like how the screen gems logo turns into the angelic rune and then the video continues. That’s cool! Also, did anyone else catch at the end the part where it says to go to mortalmovie.tumblr to listen to three songs from the soundtrack? I’ve found nothing! But then again my tablet’s dumb -_-

10. Shaz herondale // July 2, 2013 at 5:11 PM // Reply

i looooooove it looove it so much

11. I just started crying, that’s how excited I am for this movie.

12. Lena Grace // July 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM // Reply

IT WON’T LET ME WATCH IT SOMEONE POST IT ON TUMBLR OR SOMETHING

13. Please excuse me while i jump out the window

14. OMG I got goose bumps just watching that clip!!!!! This is going to be the absolute best movie ever!!! I just love Jamie’s voice and accent. I am so happy that he is Jace. He is soooo perfect for the role. I love you Jamie!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ I can't wait for this movie to come out!!!!

15. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

16. CanadianTMIFan // July 2, 2013 at 7:12 PM // Reply

Love love love this new footage! I got the chills when I watched it! I love the books so much & I can’t wait until the movie comes out! I’m so excited! 🙂 OMG I love Robert Sheehan & Jamie Campbell Bower! 😉

17. CashmereHerondale // July 2, 2013 at 7:24 PM // Reply

BY THE ANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!! THIS GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!!!

18. Oh my god im dying over here

19. holy crap holy crap! i just died! everything is perfect and jace picking up clary swoons

20. Scavenger // July 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM // Reply

Really love this clip. Lots of extended bits with Jace! Allowing us to see more of the physical presence Jamie gave in his performance. I am so excited.

21. I’m not hating or anything, but I personally hope Jace doesn’t sound so serious throughout most of the movie; in the books he was always so layed back and nonchalant about everything and that’s what made him Jace 🙂

• I wouldn’t worry if I were you. 🙂 Jamie has said that the sarcasm is there. And I trust that he is the embodiment of Jace, with CC saying the resemblance in character is eerie. Plus the voice and the accent adds a ton to the sexiness. 😉

22. yup.
    there its.
    THE
    FEELS.
    THE
    FEEEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSSSSSS

23. IrishShowhuntersAnonymous // July 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM // Reply

So ridiculously excited right now!!! Am currently dancing around my kitchen. My mother is now begining to consider my sanity

24. JaceIsMine!! // July 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM // Reply

this trailers just killed me!!! hahaa i think there purposely not showing any of Jace’s sarcasm and banter with Clary because they know thats one thing all fans want to see so there leaving it for us to actually see for the first time when we go see the whole film!!! they aren’t half sly are Sony!!! hahaa:D

25. this was a pleasant surprise on my birthday <33

26. SHIT!!!!!! now I want to watch the movie!!!!!!!!!!

27. Christina Herodale // July 7, 2013 at 6:34 AM // Reply

it;s soooooooo frickinggggg AWERSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3
    I LOVE jAMIEs axcent sooo much!!!!!I just cant't wait to see th movie!!!!!!

28. It’s amazing, I can’t wait for the movie!!!