New international ‘THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES’ TV Spots

ClarySimon

Shadowhunters! Check out two new TV spot for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, which hits theaters on August 21, with some new footage. The spots are called “Friendship” and “Love.”

What do you think?! Sound off in the comments!

53 Comments on New international ‘THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES’ TV Spots

1. i love the song! does anyone know the title?

2. Fangs and teeth // July 15, 2013 at 2:44 PM // Reply

Brother Jeramiah… oh dear, what was that?

3. Emily Petit // July 15, 2013 at 2:57 PM // Reply

the first one had such happy music it weirdly fit the mood

4. I love them both!

5. Oh goodness!!! I just died!!! the new trailer Love is freakin incredible!!! I just fangirled so hard!!! have these trailers been released or will they be released? if so, when?

• These will be the short trailers you’ll see on TV between programmes when the movie is (almost) in cinemas.

6. JaceIsMine!! // July 15, 2013 at 3:27 PM // Reply

i literally screamed and ran around the roon!!! hahahah im going crazy over these!! there AMAZINGGG, i just LOVED jace saying ‘For the record my hair is naturally blonde”–its just soo JACE and it from the BOOK aswell this movie is going to pure EPIC!!!

7. All I can say is “wowzer” ! This movie is going to be so insane, I can hardly wait !! I have a t-shirt now that says ‘Grandmother to 4 mundanes ! LOL

8. I looooove these! But I can already tell Hollywood is making the romance part of it a bigger deal than it already is.
    Maybe they are trying to fake everyone out! Like, “You think Simon is the best friend? Lol, no.” “You think her and Jace to be together? Lol, no.” xDDD oh Hollywood.

• teamedwardjace // July 15, 2013 at 11:04 PM // Reply

i love these too i think they’re trying to show one of the elements. it shows some but its also action oriented and there’s anither tv spot where they show other elements. romance is an importantelment, so is the acrion humor etc,

9. OMFG! I seriously can’t wait for it come out know! I freaking love JACE! He is sooo funny and amazing! I wish the movie would come out already! Ughhh I just died, I fangirled already!

10. the song from the friendship tv spot is from the OST, 17 crimes by AFI and its not released yet.

11. Every new trailer they release just gets me even more excited which I didn’t think was possible. The silent brothers look exactly like I expected – very scary. Oh, and Robert Sheehan is killing it as Simon. I know he’s gonna make me cry at some point during the movie. Love him!

12. Valentine’s leap through the air in the fight scene is cool

13. Why are only 2 TV spots coming up for me? The one where Jace says ‘For the record my hair is naturally blonde’ isn’t coming up on my screen. 😦

14. What do i think? What do i think?
    wait…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE I WANT EVEN MORE NEW PICTURES AND SCENES AND JACE AND EVERYTHING. WHY do France have to wait until October?! There’s no way i won’t go abroad to see this movie in August haha

• Rachel Schmidt-Henderson // July 15, 2013 at 8:01 PM // Reply

hahaha Im soooo sorry! it sucks. and I thought waiting until august was a long time. if i were you, i would fly to the usa to see it then leave when its over. 🙂

• Well i live on the border to Germany.. where the movie comes out by the end of August, so I think I’m gonna go there x) (it’s cheaper than to fly to the US lol)
        There’s NO WAY i wait until October, even August seems sooo long!

15. rosauriostegui // July 15, 2013 at 4:39 PM // Reply

OH. MY. GOD!!!!! I love it!!! “for the record my hair is naturally blonde” I LOVE Jace!!!

16. Christina Marie // July 15, 2013 at 5:12 PM // Reply

Oh my freaking gosh! In love. This is all.

17. Ahhh!!! Just give me the entire movie already! I Loved the the second one “Love”… “for the record my hair is naturally blond.”

18. What is air?! Ansihwhneujwhwh xD

19. BY THE ANGEL……JUST UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU BEING SOOO MEAN ALEC, GOSH SHUT UP (I STILL LOVE U)!!!!!!!! MAN I LOVE JAMIE AS JACE….I FEEL SOOOO BAD FOR SIMON AND JACE!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!

20. I got prego after watching these

21. OMg the love one. “My hair is naturally blond” AGHHHHH. I feel like this is going to be amazing and perfect

22. Rachel Schmidt-Henderson // July 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM // Reply

Your hanging out with some died haired blonde weirdo? For the record my hair is naturally blonde. I cant wait anymoreee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. I’m gonna take Jace and run away to a land that non of u lot can find us! HAHAHAHA!!!

24. NORKA LUNA // July 15, 2013 at 8:58 PM // Reply

I love “when the darkness comes” I felt so emocional when I saw the second clip “Love” and heard that song, it’s beautiful. I mean both clips are awesome, I am so excited for this film, can’t wait anymore. Omg Simon hugging Clary is heart breaking and Jace watching is even more, the silent brother and Alec “we are shadowhunters” I’m done

25. teamedwardjace // July 15, 2013 at 11:02 PM // Reply

god i love these. i love the part in one of them wehre thye’re outside simons doro but i feel for simon and jace. and also there are quotes from book or ones that are awfully simliar!

26. teamedwardjace // July 15, 2013 at 11:05 PM // Reply

“for the record i’m naturally blonde”. also, i love the silent brothers! they look terrfiying. the makeup and costumer crew and crew in general did a great job!

27. Zora Hazelwood // July 16, 2013 at 12:23 AM // Reply

There’s also one called family secret.

28. Fantastic! Action-packed, great fight scenes and great emotion. Jamie and Robbie are absolutely perfect in their roles!!! Can’t wait – midnight preview here I come! 🙂

29. I love both but i reckon if you take the beginning of the second one and fuse it with the action of the first i would be dead on the ground from excitement and it would get so many more people into the series!!! BUT HOLY COW THEY ARE HOT I MEAN SERIOUSLY JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER AND ROBERT SHEEHAN AHHHH!!! YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS TO ME. *Dying from sexiness overload*

30. I’m so happy that they have that dyed-blond line! That was one of my favorites in the book!

31. I love it when Alec talked. Simon-is-hurt scene. The humor and OMG everything! Why must we wait for 36 days!

32. Can someone please post a link to another version of this clips. I can’t watch them, don’t know why. Please, I want to see them too!

33. Lena Grace // July 16, 2013 at 10:31 AM // Reply

Oh my gosh he said the line!!! (the one about his hair being naturally blonde)

34. Christina Herodale // July 16, 2013 at 5:06 PM // Reply

simon when he tells clary that she’s been hanging out with a diy blonde guy ………and JACE saying that he’s naturally blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
    I think i just fall in love with jace/jamie ane more time!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. RandomPeep // July 17, 2013 at 9:04 AM // Reply

Why does Jace have an earring?

36. JHerondale134 // July 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM // Reply

Is it normal that I squealed after watching the “friendship” clip, but then was frozen with sympathy and sadness when Simon was pleading with Clary? That was soooo sad! I love jace, but c’mon, you can’t do this to Simon! Obviously we know what happens, but to see it in front of you, and not just in your head… WOW… Sadness for the eyes…

37. *can’t breathe * I’m so fangirling right now omg wow just wow 🙂 🙂 🙂

38. It says the video was removed by the user!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

39. NEW URL: