‘THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS’ perfume line from Laurelle U.K.

Laurelle_City_of_Bones_Website2

Do you want to smell like a Shadowhunter?

Laurelle U.K. has partnered with Sony Pictures to launch a Mortal Instruments perfume line. There are currently two fragrances, “Angelic Power” and “Strength.”

Laurelle London are proud to announce our partnership with Sony Pictures as the exclusive provider of fragrances for the upcoming film ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’.

This action adventure fantasy film based on the first book of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, will be released in August.

Be on the lookout for these perfumes, including at Play.com’s Mortal Instruments store. How cute do these fragrances look?! I’m sure they smell even better!

Will you be buying one of these fragrances? Which one will you get? Angelic Power? Or Strength?

25 Comments on ‘THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS’ perfume line from Laurelle U.K.

1. Will sephora sell it?

2. LightwoodShadowhunterss // July 29, 2013 at 5:19 PM // Reply

They look so cool! I wonder if there will be a description of the smells…LOL ;D

3. I don’t even care if they smell good. I would get it just to show off haha

4. LightwoodShadowhunterss // July 29, 2013 at 5:26 PM // Reply

I don’t see it in the store…

5. Do I want to smell like a shadowhunter? I love this series so much but I prefer not to smell like sweat, blood, and salt.

• LightwoodShadowhunterss // July 29, 2013 at 5:38 PM // Reply

LOL 😀

• Yes, demons stink!

• Doesn’t the character Simon say at some point in the books, once he is a vampire, that Shadowhunters smell like sunshine and citrusy? I could be remembering this wrong, but that’s what I recall

• arrayseara // July 30, 2013 at 5:19 AM //

I think you’re right on that part. I remember something similar. And it would be cool if the perfumes really smelled that way, because anything like orange, grapefruit or lemon are my favorite perfumes 🙂

6. I can see the photo of the perfumes at the play.com store online but when I click on it, it shows me completely different products – does that mean it’s not on sale yet on play.com? Does anyone know when it will be?

7. THEY’RE SO PRETTY GIMME GIMME

8. i want that bottle, but what if they made a ‘fearless perfume’? would it repel dogs?

9. Anna Herondale // July 30, 2013 at 7:40 PM // Reply

YESS. This is what I have been waiting for! I might get both. I hope it does smell like sunshine in a bottle.

10. Hey Everyone, Just to let you know the perfumes are now available in the Play.com store http://www.play.com/stores/TMIstore/Accessories.
    Hope you like it I know I will.

11. Does anyone know if it will be released in Mexico?

12. Anna Fantasia // September 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM // Reply

No, unfortunately they do not ship to the US and I cant even get them to ship to a friend in France (thought I read that they ship to Europe). But most frustrating of all is that the scent notes of both of these perfumes are listed no where, so if one were able to order them, it would be based on the beautiful bottles alone.

13. when I click on the link to the Playstore.com I can´t see anything, like there are no informations, I don´t even see the pictures…
    so can anyone please tell me where they ship them to (cuz I´m from Germany but I would buy them from any other country, too!!) and tell me a website where I cann look those perfumes up?
    pleeaase, I soo want to have those perfumes :))

14. Katie Johnson // December 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM // Reply

where can I find this perfume?how much does it cost?

15. Do these perfumes repel ducks while attracting Herondale men?

16. Rachel Herondale // April 25, 2014 at 7:47 PM // Reply

I soooo want these, completely and utterly upsessed with the books!!🙊

17. – You can usually use 2 manufacture coupons when they are on sale buy one
    get one. com coupon codes will play a big role in jump starting our ailing economy.
    Some of these websites are offering astronomical sales proving
    that the deals just don’t happen at the big name retail stores.

1 Trackback / Pingback