New ‘MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES’ photos of Valentine’s Circle

Check out these new images from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones of Valentine’s Circle.

Circle1

Circle2

Circle3

Circle4

Circle5

Circle6

What do you think Shadowhunters?

Alyssa is a contributor for Bears Wire. You can reach her at alyssaabarbieri@gmail.com or follow her on Twitter @AlyssaBarbieri

38 Comments on New ‘MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES’ photos of Valentine’s Circle

1. Wow!! They sure do look great!!!

2. OH MY GOSH THE FEELS I JUST EXPERIENCED COULD HAVE KILLED ME.
    A-MA-ZING

3. Awesome!!!!!

4. Jonhana hottest as ever. 😉

5. They look very cool. Can’t wait for the movie!

6. Awesome but which one is Stephen Herondale?!

7. teamedwardjace // July 31, 2013 at 11:43 PM // Reply

These are so cool!

8. Gen O'Connel // August 1, 2013 at 12:00 AM // Reply

Which ones do you think are Michael and Stephen? And, is the other woman Celine or Maryse? I want to know these things! x.x

9. Rachel Schmidt-Henderson // August 1, 2013 at 12:46 AM // Reply

yupp amazing! they make it seem like they all actually have a connection….. 😀

10. Laura Hill // August 1, 2013 at 1:08 AM // Reply

So cool! Is the women Amantis??? I don’t see the Lightwoods 😦
    I’ve always been I tributes by valentine and the uprising. Hope one day Cassie tells us that whole story.

11. they look too old to be between 18 and 22

12. For some reason I’m thinking the other one with the hood up is Michael Wayland.

13. That is atreat :))) Love it ! can you imagine , badass Circle taking pics like that as it is some kind of school trip 🙂 I would like to see Lightwoods but they dont need to be cast till CoA so I gues thats why they missing or maybe they the ones behind camera LOL.

14. Amatis probably wouldn’t be in these photos. Stephen’s second wife would be. They look way too old for the COB timeline. And no pictures of the Lightwood’s.

But otherwise, great.

15. Soo cool! Love it! And does anyone else have the hotts for valentine! Damn

16. JaceYourMine!! // August 1, 2013 at 5:24 AM // Reply

this has just got that impossibly even more REAL for me hahaha!!!! LOVE IT!!

17. aaaaahhhhh amaze balls

18. They look way too old in these photos. There all supposed to be lik 18-20, and other then jonathan rhys meyers who just looks ageless, they all look like there 35. Its like they shouldve either made them look younger with makeup, or hired younger look a likes. Other then that i like the mood of the pics, but its pissing me off about the ages. Its like unless there gonna completely skew the timeline of stuff before COB, this does not realistically look like people in there late teens-early twenties. Sorry.

19. I SENT THIS EMAIL WITH THE PHOTOS!

20. Absolutely love them, they evoke the right feeling. The level of detail put into the props and set design is just excellent. And, it does not bother me at all if they look older than 18 years old. All of the actors look older than than the stated ages of the characters in the book, and I think that is fine and if anything, an improvement.

21. Anna Herondale // August 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM // Reply

I love these pics!

22. JACE’S PARENTS. I’M SO NOT OKAY.

23. I think the woman on the top picture to the far left is Celine. c:

24. Looking at these pics. I kind of wish they would have shown more of the relationship between Jocelyn and Valentine. They look good together.

25. midnightrose434 // August 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM // Reply

nessa maybe Cassie will write more about their relationship in that Circle project she was talking about.

26. SO COOL

27. LovemesomeSebastian // August 8, 2013 at 12:05 PM // Reply

I love how Jocelyn is holding Valentine’s arm in the first pic…got goose bumps…they all look bad ass and amazing. The fact that they took the time to have these pictures with all of the detail put into them, I hope they are shown in the movie in some way.

28. I can’t believe this is happening! Anyway I love the atmosphere of the photos and think they r going to make the circle members older in general (fine with me, cuz I think a bunch of 20 year olds starting a revolution all by themselves is a little far-fetched anyway). I wish I knew who all of them are, cuz the movie could have even invented new circle members or something since they are not casting some of the major members till CoA or CoG.

29. jace and clary are so cute

1. PHOTOS: Valentine’s Circle – City of Bones
  2. The Mortal Instruments: Nuevas fotos del círculo de Valentine | The Vampire Club
  3. Neue Bilder zeigen Valentins Zirkel in ‘Chroniken der Unterwelt’ : blood-files – home of everything supernatural
  4. Photos of Valentine’s Circle! | Mortal Instruments .org