‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar: Jace, Julian and Jaime

Cassandra Clare and Cassandra Jean are collaborating on a calendar which will feature the male characters from The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Dark Artifices and TLH. Today, Cassie is spoiling us with three (!) characters from her Shadowhunter Chronicles: Jace Herondale/Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments and Jaime Rosales and Julian Blackthorn from The Dark Artifices:

Boys of summer. Jace Herondale (June),  Julian Blackthorn (July), and Jaime Rosales (May) from Cassandra Jean’s Shadowhunter pinups boys calendar…don’t worry there’ll be one for the girls too!

This calendar is getting hotter and hotter! Who is your favorite? Sound off in the comments!

About Cathrin (504 Articles)
Writer for TMI Source and 'The Shadowhunter Chronicles' lover extraordinaire. Fangirls over books, history, German football, movies and fictional characters.

32 Comments on ‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar: Jace, Julian and Jaime

1. JACE!!!!! 💕💕💕

2. Yesssss Jace is on my birthday month! Love all the pictures, especially getting another look at TDA characters!

3. I want them all….

4. Reblogged this on redbeads.

5. Question why is Jace holding a red white and blue popsicle in June? like why not just make him July…?

6. KikiLOVESJace // September 22, 2013 at 3:31 PM // Reply

Jace isn’t on my birthday month…but Juilan is…and he lhot all that bad to look at.

7. Jace isn’t on my birthday month 😦 *cries*
    BTW he’s SO CUTE in this pic! Aw my Jace :3 ♥

8. we might as well call this The Shadowhunter Bishie 2014 Calender :3

9. Jace!!!

10. sheilathethongbarbarino // September 22, 2013 at 5:07 PM // Reply

AWWWWWWWWW WHO IS GOING TO BE MR. SEPTEMBER? GAWD!!!

11. Bex Fairchild // September 22, 2013 at 5:13 PM // Reply

Nice

12. Who is going to be Mr. October?!? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

13. Hot! espically jace and julian!

14. Julian!

15. Jamie is mine. He is legit my type of boyfriend. Na he is mine

16. love me some sebastian // September 22, 2013 at 8:52 PM // Reply

Well hello there Jaime Rosales. I don’t really know much about you but I like what I see. This could be the start of something beautiful.

17. squee! Jace is on my birthday month!

18. im waiting for september!!

19. Jamie the Canadian // September 22, 2013 at 11:53 PM // Reply

OMG OMG OMG!!! JACE IS ON MY BDAY MONTH!!!! 😀 OMG OMG…. srry got a little carried away! Also Jaime and i have the same name 🙂

20. THERE WILL BE ONE FOR GIRLS?

21. Does anyone know when this is released? I need to know!!!!!!!!

22. jace is for june!!!!!!!!! my birthdays in june!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am in forever indebted to Cassandra Clare. THANK YOU TMI SOURCE AND CASSANDRA CLARE. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! ❤

23. JACE …. Definately!!!

24. Miss Herondale // October 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM // Reply