Cassandra Clare reveals title of the Circle graphic novel

Shadowhunters Cut

During a live stream with Cassandra Jean and fans, Cassandra Clare revealed the title of her upcoming graphic novel project about the Circle!

Ready, Shadowhunters?

The Secret Treasons

TST

How excited are you for the graphic novel?! 😀 Sound off in the comments!

About Cathrin (491 Articles)
Writer for TMI Source and 'The Shadowhunter Chronicles' lover extraordinaire. Fangirls over books, history, German football, movies and fictional characters.

24 Comments on Cassandra Clare reveals title of the Circle graphic novel

1. omg, yey! 😀

2. very exited

3. I will be poor because I’m going to buy all of her writing!! Ahhhhh

4. I am no longer angry that my aunt’s yapping Yorkie woke me up early this am. What wonderful news to start off my day 🙂
    How excited am I? Very. I’ve been waiting, for what seems like forever, for this to happen. Can’t wait.

5. WOW love Cassandra Jean work so much, her work such and inspiring

hope for more update!

6. YAY CASSANDRA JEAN IS DOING THE ART!!!! :DDDDD

7. Release date when??? 😀

8. I’m gonna more than sound off I’m gonna shout a big woohoo!!!!!! I love Cassandra jeans art and a chance to see the circle really come to life is friggin awesome!!! Gotta love Cassie!!!!

9. Did I miss this announcement? I didn’t know this was happening at all. This just made my day

10. Cassandra Jean is so lucky. She just made fan art, and everyone fell in love with it and now we all know her name and her art ^^ Congratz, Cassandra Jean! (Btw, only fan art I like of Simon and Izzy)

11. KikiLOVESJace // September 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM // Reply

I can’t wait to read the comic Book! I’m also interested in reading about who Hodge fell in love with.

• Hodge fell in love with somebody? Where does it say that?

• KikiLOVESJace // September 27, 2013 at 7:40 PM //

What I’ve learned is that EVERYONE from cassandra clare’s books as someone to love, or ARE ABOUT TO find someone that loves them, or sercat loves. No one’s ever alone. And here’s a little something from “City of glass”
        “I could never get marry. Never have children of my own. Never have a life.”
        And, also this…
        “Well…it all started with a girl.” Simon said.
        Hodge aka Samuel said,
        “Doesn’t it always.”

12. Oh, man, I can’t wait! WHEN is the release date??

13. Shannon Leigh // September 25, 2013 at 5:55 PM // Reply

I love the circle group and have always wanted to dive into more of the circle relationships(mainly Valentine&Jocelyn, Luke&Valentine, Luke&Jocelyn and Stephen&Amatis

14. Lightwoodshadowhunterss // September 25, 2013 at 6:44 PM // Reply

OMG I can’t WAIT! I LOVE Cassandra Jean’s art! She draws the characters perfectly! I can’t wait to see this! And I really want to see more about the Circle and everyone when they are young! 😉

15. OMG I can’t believe that Cassandra Clare is doing a series about the circle

16. When does it come out?!

17. Cassandra Jean is the best illustrator EVER!!!!!!!

18. Not that I am complaining but Cassie already has about a dozen books planned. She is going to be writing and publishing for the next decade or more. That doesn’t mean I not going to go out and buy this book as soon as it comes out.

19. teamedwardjace // September 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM // Reply

Cool! Can’t wait

20. steampunkgirl // September 26, 2013 at 8:33 AM // Reply

1. Idris - Sua maior fonte sobre o mundo dos caçadores das sombras no Brasil
  2. Cassandra Clare reveals Title of the Circle Graphic Novel | Young Adult Hollywood
  3. Cassandra Clare revela o título de sua “graphic novel” sobre o Ciclo | Lâmina Serafim
  4. Blood-Files - Home of everything supernatural