‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar: Cecily and Maia cover March and April

In addition to working on a calendar that features the male characters from The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Dark Artifices and TLH, Cassandra Clare and Cassandra Jean are also collaborating on a calendar which will feature the girls.

Check out Cecily covering March and Maia covering April:

Cecily March

Maia April

More calendar pics! March Cecily and April Maia — I put them alongside March Will and April Matthew for compare and contrast. Everyone looks gorgeous thanks to Cassandra Jean.

Tiny wubbins baby wolf!

Shadowhunters, what do you think? Which Shadowhunter Chronicles girl are you most looking forward to seeing next? Sound off in the comments!

About Alyssa (2777 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

19 Comments on ‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar: Cecily and Maia cover March and April

1. sheilathethongbarbarino // October 6, 2013 at 10:20 AM // Reply

OHHHHHHH AWESOME

2. Gen O'Connel // October 6, 2013 at 10:25 AM // Reply

Will: Cecy, put some clothes on! *runs over to cover her*
    Right? Can anyone else imagine Cassie writing something like that?

3. KikiLOVESJace // October 6, 2013 at 10:47 AM // Reply

Cecily looks so pretty. I hope tessa is july.

4. Rowena Drake // October 6, 2013 at 10:56 AM // Reply

Will was on March, and now his sister takes March too.

5. I can’t wait for Tessa, Izzy, or Sophie! I think that Tessa should take May because that’s when she arrived in England! Either that or June (I think) when Will rescued her. Then Izzy should have September to match up with Simon and Sophie probably won’t make the cut ;(

6. Can I be honest? I don’t like Cassandra Jean’s drawings. I’d like to see more realistic drawings instead of raw sketches….like look at Cecily’s legs….they look awful in the drawing. I feel like Cassandra Clare’s beautiful descriptions deserve more than this.

7. CAN’T WAIT FOR ISABELLE! 😀

8. Rowena Drake // October 6, 2013 at 2:27 PM // Reply

Bobby Macfadden, I agree with you. I also don’t get why characters (both boys and girls) have to be part naked.

9. By the angel! If Will was alive Cassandra Jean would not have drew that!! Cecily is supposed to be young and dressed like a child. Not like a slut.

• Gen O'Connel // October 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM // Reply

Well in all fairness, she was 15/16. I mean I totally agree with you, but this is just an interpretation and what not. But she shouldn’t be so open. Though, it is Gabriel that she chose, and she is Will’s sister xD

10. teamedwardjace // October 6, 2013 at 3:55 PM // Reply

Awesome!

11. Bex Fairchild // October 6, 2013 at 4:05 PM // Reply

Nice but I would like Cecy to be covered…for Will’s sake.

12. Gabrielle Cecily Herondale // October 6, 2013 at 6:18 PM // Reply

I’m with Bex Fairchild… He’d freak.
    I’m so looking forward to Izzy and Clary :))

13. i can’t wait for september but to co with simon then it would be Izzy right?

14. Shadowhunters look better in black. // October 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM // Reply

Please please pleeeeaaasssee let Tessa Gray be June!!! Please! Can Tessa please be June???!!!;-) Please?

15. Holy boobage Mia! Lol. Those are weapons themselves.

Ok, what the hell is Cecily wearing?

1. Idris - Sua maior fonte sobre o mundo dos caçadores das sombras no Brasil