Third Annual ‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ Halloween Costume Contest
Happy October, Shadowhunters! It’s that time of year again … time for our annual Halloween Costume Contest!
If you’re planning on dressing up as a Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, Dark Artifices, Bane Chronicles, TLH character or creature for Halloween (or just for the contest) be sure to enter our Third Annual Shadowhunter Chronicles Halloween Costume Contest!
- All costumes must be Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, Dark Artifices, Bane Chronicles, TLH — basically Shadowhunter Chronicles-related.
- Please keep costumes at a PG-13 level.
- Email a photo of you in your costume along with a brief description about which character or creature you are portraying, to MortalInstrumentsSource@gmail.com with the subject labeled as Costume Contest. Please include your full name and email in your entry.
- All photos must be received by 11/04/13 (Nov. 4, 2013) at 11:59 p.m. ET to be eligible for the contest.
- Open to both U.S. and international fans
- The winner and runner-ups will be announced within two weeks after the contest ends.
First Place: The Shadowhunter’s Codex
One first-place winner will receive a first-edition copy of The Shadowhunter’s Codex (due out October 29), along with a pack of Mortal Instruments: City of Bones trading cards.
One runner-up will receive a 2014 Mortal Instruments: City of Bones calendar, along with a pack of Mortal Instruments: City of Bones trading cards.
Three honorable mentions will receive an eBook copy of one of The Bane Chronicles. It can be an installment already published or one yet to be published (which will be delivered once it’s released), along with a pack of Mortal Instruments: City of Bones trading cards.
If you have any questions feel free to email us me MortalInstrumentsSource@gmail.com.
You can submit your photos now through November 4 at 11:59 p.m. ET. We can’t wait to see all of your creations! Have fun and good luck!
where can i buy the trading cards in the uk????
holy crap, i hope i can enter!
when is the calendar coming out in the uk????
I’m from Wales and I’ll probs order it from amazon. I think theres a couple on Amazon.co.uk, here’s the links.
So it can be anyone from the shadowhunter books
Has anyone seen the trading cards in shops in Canada? Also how much is the calender to buy?
Ok how about like I will wear gear and everything but do i HAVE to be a character cause I think Bex Fairchild is awesome.
Reblogged this on shadowhunter715.
do we have to send the pictures or publish them?
if we have to publish them how do we do it?
Hey, have the winners been announced yet???
When are the results out? 🙂
We’re finishing the judging now so next week 🙂
When will the results be realised
When will we know the results?