‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar: Lucie and Jessamine

In addition to working on a calendar that features the male characters from The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Dark Artifices and TLH, Cassandra Clare and Cassandra Jean are also collaborating on a calendar which will feature the girls.

Have a look at Lucie Herondale (October) from TLH and Jessamine (November) from The Infernal Devices:

October and November of the girls’ Shadowhunter calendar. Lucie being spooky for October and Jessamine celebrating Guy Fawkes Day.

Cassandra Jean and I are hoping to get the calendars put together and maybe sell them for Christmas. We’ll keep you posted!

I’m sure we all agree that this is great news!

Who do you want to see as Miss December and would you buy the calendar? Sound off in the comments.

About Cathrin (388 Articles)
Writer for TMI Source and 'The Shadowhunter Chronicles' lover extraordinaire. Fangirls over books, history, German football, movies and fictional characters.

17 Comments on ‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar: Lucie and Jessamine

1. I got Lucie for my birthday month! She’s really pretty, but sad looking.

2. Rowena Drake // October 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM // Reply

Ha. Lucie Herondale. And Will doesn’t need to “bother about covering her bra”. Haha.

3. this new characters for the Upcoming books are really interesting

4. Gen O'Connel // October 17, 2013 at 2:30 PM // Reply

-_- I got Jessie for my birthday month. Oh well, I got James Herondale for the boys lol.
    But, has anyone else noticed that one is missing? Not the December one but another? I think it’s June, based off of how the guys and girls all match. I might be wrong, but I know it’s sometime around there.

5. KikiLOVESJace // October 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM // Reply

I really hope that sophie is december, she’d did ascend to become a shadowhunter in december:) So here’s hoping. Oh and lucie looks great as october. She might be my favourite character before I’d even start to read the book series.

6. Mrs. Herondale // October 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM // Reply

Ok… Jessie looks hot….

7. I like them. a lot actually

8. We are going to find out December! I’m so buying one of these calendars

9. I think December is going to be Cordelia Carstairs.

10. I like them! And I’m so excited to have Jessamine as my birth month as well as James😀 I think December should be a girls group pic like they are doing for the boys.

11. Lightwoodshadowhunterss // October 17, 2013 at 6:38 PM // Reply

Wow, Lucie looks like she’s staring into your soul! O_O

12. OMG!! It would soo awesome if you sold them for christmas!! xD

13. teamedwardjace // October 17, 2013 at 11:40 PM // Reply

Really cool!

14. Jessamine looks awesome.

15. Diana Herondale // October 22, 2013 at 6:39 PM // Reply

OMG did anyone else notice the “JG” on the wall? Our poor Jessie in love with Nate Gray…

16. Jessamine looks great