‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar: December boys

Over the past few weeks, Cassandra Clare and Cassandra Jean were collaborating on a calendar which featured the male characters from The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Dark Artifices and TLH. Now it’s time for the last drawing to conclude the calendar:

December boys

December boys!

Cassandra JP: I have finished December!

Me: I see you have drawn a homoerotic snowball fight.

CJP: It says Merry Winter Holidays to me.

Cassandra Jean added:

Making the simplest tasks homoerotic is kind of my thing.

From the top left going clockwise: James, Jace, Will, Jaime, Julian, Mark, Jem, Matthew, Magnus, Alec, Raphael and Simon (shoving a snowball in Raphael’s face. REVENGEEE!!)

Who is your favorite and are you looking forward to seeing the December girls? Sound off in the comments!

About Cathrin (483 Articles)
Writer for TMI Source and 'The Shadowhunter Chronicles' lover extraordinaire. Fangirls over books, history, German football, movies and fictional characters.

24 Comments on ‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar: December boys

1. nevertrustaduck! // October 21, 2013 at 8:05 AM // Reply

omg i think izzy is going to pass away in city of heavenly fire

2. Rowena Drake // October 21, 2013 at 8:07 AM // Reply

My guesses were mostly right! I missed only Raphael.

3. Rowena Drake // October 21, 2013 at 8:08 AM // Reply

My favourites: Jem (love, love), Simon and Matthew.

4. Esther Chevalier // October 21, 2013 at 8:23 AM // Reply

It’s here!!!!!! Our December Boys are here!!!!!!!! Don’t they all look adorable!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? This is Awesome!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!

5. My Jace. I love you Jaceee

6. KikiLOVESJace // October 21, 2013 at 12:10 PM // Reply

Awwww! There are soooo Cute! I totally want in! In the snowball fight! Anyone else?

7. Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!! My birthday!!!!!!!! I get ALL OF THE BOYS INCLUDING JACE, WILL, JEM AND MAGNUS ❤

• The Infernal Devices are ... Awesome // January 4, 2014 at 3:21 PM // Reply

you are soooo lucky I got malec!!!!! still awesome but I wouldn’t mind will and jem and jace either

8. Mrs. Carstairs // October 21, 2013 at 12:44 PM // Reply

Oh god, Jem looks ADORABLE!!!!! 💕💕💕

9. Lol at Simon Shoving the snow on Raphael`s face epic ahahahah! Great picture! cant wait to see the girls!

I loved Magnus`s Attitude it`s like “Im Too much to get involve in this silly snow figth”

10. Gen O'Connel // October 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM // Reply

I love that Jem is just like “Hehehe, I’m so cute and awesome”

11. Reblogged this on YA on my Mind and commented:
    I love this calendar already!

12. James Herondale looks so happy!!! So cute!

13. sebastian should be there, just saying

14. Lightwoodshadowhunterss // October 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM // Reply

I love it! Where can I buy this! 😉

15. Gabrielle Cecily Herondale // October 21, 2013 at 8:28 PM // Reply

So amazing :))) I get the feeling somehow I missed November…

16. Aww look at jace and will our favorite boys so cute!
    Love this calendar!!!!;)

17. AHHHHHH I GOT THE GROUP PIC MY BIRTHDAY IS IN DECEMBER :DDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHHA sorry about that 😛 :DDDDDD

18. hahaha so cute! What is Jace doing to Will? lol

19. The Infernal Devices are ... Awesome // January 4, 2014 at 3:24 PM // Reply

I love it …. were and when can we buy the calendar. I would love having it hung up in my room