This ‘Shadowhunter’s Codex’ sneak peek is all about runes

Simon Teen has shared their ninth sneak peek at The Shadowhunter’s Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis, coming October 29. This sneak peek is all about runes, including a ton of new runes we haven’t seen before. Check it out and stay tuned for more sneak peeks from The Shadowhunter’s Codex from Simon Teen!

CodexPage25 CodexPage26 CodexPage27 CodexPage28 CodexPage29

About Alyssa (2775 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

12 Comments on This ‘Shadowhunter’s Codex’ sneak peek is all about runes

1. I’m really excited for the new runes, although I’ve noticed that they’ve changed some. One week until the Codex is released 😀

2. Rowena Drake // October 22, 2013 at 7:22 AM // Reply

Fireproof! I’d use it all the time. Somehow.

3. Esther Chevalier // October 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM // Reply

Even more so I CANNOT wait for the Codex. ONE MORE WEEK BABY WOOT!

4. Shadows_Girl // October 22, 2013 at 12:21 PM // Reply

Deflect…..i’d use that every single second of every single day, considering i’d need it

5. scarlettspectre // October 22, 2013 at 2:05 PM // Reply

Still not seeing the weird rune at the top of Jace’s back in the film…

6. Fireproof rune? Okay now I’ve seen it all LOL!

7. Flexibility *suggestive eyebrow wiggle*

8. Anna Herondale // October 22, 2013 at 8:34 PM // Reply

I’m not very happy at all. They changed 2 of my very favorite runes. My top favorite was the rune for precision, which is now labeled as “calm anger”. I also really loved the agility rune, which I have on an anklet, but now they changed the look of that rune. The inconsistency gives them less meaning

9. I was hoping that there will be a ‘Lust’ rune,but this is awesome!!!!!!

10. Is this all of them because I don’t see Fearless, Stamina , and Clairvoyant Sight rune ?

11. Dia Baldwin // March 29, 2014 at 8:27 PM // Reply

I don’t think this is a good website because the precision rune has been changed to calm anger and the don’t have the most common runes. I recommend you go to Cassandra Clare’s website (www.cassandraclare.com).

12. Is this all? A ton of them are missing. THIS SITE IS STUPID!