We’re just two days away from the Blu-Ray and DVD release of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones on Tuesday in the U.S., and there are a couple of special editions you can purchase. We already told you about the Walmart special edition, which includes a rune medallion necklace, and now we have word of a special edition at Target.

The Target 3-disc edition includes a bonus disc, which features “an all-access interview with the cast and author Cassandra Clare.” It’s available at Target for $26.99.

TMI Target

Which special edition City of Bones Blu-Ray/DVD set will you be purchasing? Target? Walmart? Both?

About Alyssa (2777 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

12 Comments on ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ Target special edition includes bonus disc

1. Perfect BloggersTech // December 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM // Reply
  2. 😦 it sucks to live in the UK sometimes, I can’t buy this, it wouldn’t work in my DVD player. I really want to watch all the special features though, hope they bring out a UK version *crosses fingers*

3. I’d like to get all the bonus material, but these region 1 discs won’t work on my computer, that’s a pity,but what can you do. I’ll probably ask someone among my american friends to buy it, screen-record the interesting stuff and upload it on some server for me.

4. Mrs. Carstairs // December 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM // Reply

I think I’ll be buying the Target one… But I might just buy both

5. Katheryn Dumont // December 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM // Reply

is it jsut me or are jace and clary’s eyes THE EXACT SAME COLOR on the DvD?

6. i always, ALWAYS get special edition for my most favorite films!! there best be one of these for the UK its not fair the US gets more special things included than others:(, there not the only fans HELLO? ahah fingers crossed!

7. I wonder if this will be available in Canada somehow? We have Target stores but not an online store. And Target.com only ships to the US.

• teamedwardjace // December 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM // Reply

there’s walmart too and i’m sure the canadian target(i’m canadian) would have the same special edition

8. teamedwardjace // December 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM // Reply

i’m going to try to get the specail edition

9. mgarcia4464@gmail.com // December 5, 2013 at 3:48 AM // Reply

S

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

10. Claire Herondale // December 12, 2013 at 5:06 AM // Reply

Can you get this edition in store too? And would Target Australia have this edition once it comes out?(fingers crossed that it does!)

1. Idris - Sua maior fonte sobre o mundo dos caçadores das sombras no Brasil
  2. The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season (Limited Edition with Exclusive Q&A Bonus Disc) | Your #1 Source for Movies & TV Shows in DVD, Blu-ray & Instant Videos!