We’re just two days away from the Blu-Ray and DVD release of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones on Tuesday in the U.S., and there are a couple of special editions you can purchase. We already told you about the Walmart special edition, which includes a rune medallion necklace, and now we have word of a special edition at Target.

The Target 3-disc edition includes a bonus disc, which features “an all-access interview with the cast and author Cassandra Clare.” It’s available at Target for $26.99.

TMI Target

Which special edition City of Bones Blu-Ray/DVD set will you be purchasing? Target? Walmart? Both?

Alyssa is a contributor for Bears Wire. You can reach her at alyssaabarbieri@gmail.com or follow her on Twitter @AlyssaBarbieri

12 Comments on ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ Target special edition includes bonus disc

1. Perfect BloggersTech // December 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM // Reply
  2. 😦 it sucks to live in the UK sometimes, I can’t buy this, it wouldn’t work in my DVD player. I really want to watch all the special features though, hope they bring out a UK version *crosses fingers*

3. I’d like to get all the bonus material, but these region 1 discs won’t work on my computer, that’s a pity,but what can you do. I’ll probably ask someone among my american friends to buy it, screen-record the interesting stuff and upload it on some server for me.

4. Mrs. Carstairs // December 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM // Reply

I think I’ll be buying the Target one… But I might just buy both

5. Katheryn Dumont // December 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM // Reply

is it jsut me or are jace and clary’s eyes THE EXACT SAME COLOR on the DvD?

6. i always, ALWAYS get special edition for my most favorite films!! there best be one of these for the UK its not fair the US gets more special things included than others:(, there not the only fans HELLO? ahah fingers crossed!

7. I wonder if this will be available in Canada somehow? We have Target stores but not an online store. And Target.com only ships to the US.

• teamedwardjace // December 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM // Reply

there’s walmart too and i’m sure the canadian target(i’m canadian) would have the same special edition

8. teamedwardjace // December 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM // Reply

i’m going to try to get the specail edition

9. mgarcia4464@gmail.com // December 5, 2013 at 3:48 AM // Reply

S

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

10. Claire Herondale // December 12, 2013 at 5:06 AM // Reply

Can you get this edition in store too? And would Target Australia have this edition once it comes out?(fingers crossed that it does!)

1. Idris - Sua maior fonte sobre o mundo dos caçadores das sombras no Brasil
  2. The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Second Season (Limited Edition with Exclusive Q&A Bonus Disc) | Your #1 Source for Movies & TV Shows in DVD, Blu-ray & Instant Videos!