City of Bones BluRay DVDOne of the fun parts about Blu-Ray and DVD releases are the bonus content included, notably deleted scenes.

As we were scrolling through the listing on BarnesAndNoble.com, we saw a list of the special features, which included the deleted scenes “titles.”

Check them out below:

Deleted Scenes
Play All
Stunningly Attractive
Simon Asks About Demons
Magnus’ Party
You Came Back For Me
Jace Confronts Valentine
Luke Tells Truth About Valentine

When we spoke to Cassandra Clare last week about the upcoming DVD release, she said that there was a whole day of filming Idris flashback scenes, including scenes with a younger Sebastian. Fingers crossed some of those Idris flashbacks make into the deleted scenes noted.

Which deleted scene are you most looking forward to seeing? The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones arrives on Blu-Ray and DVD in the U.S. tomorrow (Dec. 3).

About Alyssa (2777 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

22 Comments on List of deleted scenes included on ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ Blu-Ray, DVD

1. I can’t wait to see the deleted scenes

2. It really seems like all of these should have been in the movie!

3. Esther Chevalier // December 2, 2013 at 3:50 PM // Reply

OMG!!!! YES!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

4. Do u know when it comes out in Australia

5. sebaaaastiannnn ; w ;

6. teamedwardjace // December 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM // Reply

can’t wait to see the deleted scenes and some of those should have been included@ i mean seriously, it would have further enhanced the movie and most of us can handle a movie thats over two hours (e.g 2 hours and 10 minutes)

7. ChairmanMeow // December 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM // Reply

I feel like they shouldn’t have deleted the Magnus’s party scene because it was such a long entertaining chapter in the book. But at least I’ll get to see it on the deleted scenes!!

8. Lightwoodshadowhunterss // December 2, 2013 at 6:38 PM // Reply

EEEEEEK SO EXCITED!

9. Is the regular DVD version going to have the special features? I’ve looked on a few websites but I can’t find any good product descriptions. P.s STUNNINGLY ATTRACTIVE YAY

10. I’m hoping, fingers crossed, that the “You Came Back For Me” scene is the Malec kiss we were promised by Godfrey in a few interviews here and there!

11. llllllllllllllllll // December 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM // Reply

will the deleted scenes be for a mobile version like a iPad
    on the app store

12. I want to see all of them!!!!!! 🙂

13. Went to Walmart’s and purchased the Blu Ray Special Pack, Also has purchased two digitals from Itunes and Amazon. Now I have all my bases covered to watch any time I want.

14. KikiLOVESJace // December 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM // Reply

Ohhhh! I’m so curious to watch all of these deleted clips but I think the ‘you came back for me’ delete scene is simon saying to clary that she’d came back for him. Like in the book.

15. Anna Herondale // December 4, 2013 at 6:49 PM // Reply

omg! All of the deleted scenes were excellent! I can’t believe they got cut! I understand there needs to be a time limit, but maybe if they would have cut out these three scenes:

1) Cut out where Clary cleans up her house at the end of the movie with a rune. The Angel passed the runes on so Shadowhunters can protect humanity against evil demons, not so that they can be lazy when it comes to chores. The runes give them power in combat, not magic and telekinesis.
    2) Cut out Madame Dorothea looking sideways at her broken door and then shutting the top half. She is a Greater Demon to be feared, not to be found as humorous. Jace & Simon can bring humor, but not Greater Demons.
    3) Speed up the exaggerated slow motion of Clary drawing the rune that freezes the demons.

NOW THERE IS TIME TO INCLUDE THESE 3 DELETED SCENES!!
    Simon asks about Demons
    Magnus’ Party
    Luke tells the truth about Valentine.

16. When does it come out in the UK?

1. Special features on City of Bones DVD and Blu-ray | Dutch Nephilim