Watch: ‘The Mortal Instruments’ was a question on Jeopardy

This would have been the easiest $800 any of us Shadowhunters made. The Mortal Instruments was a question on the hit television show Jeopardy. And it was answered correctly!

Sounds like Terry is a fellow Shadowhunter or the mundanes are catching on…

About Alyssa (2777 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

14 Comments on Watch: ‘The Mortal Instruments’ was a question on Jeopardy

1. claceforever // March 25, 2014 at 12:15 PM // Reply

So glad it’s getting a bit of publicity, since the film went downhill

2. certified fangirl // March 25, 2014 at 2:07 PM // Reply

Reblogged this on [insert title here] and commented:
    …i would be so rich if i were on this

3. yay!! 😀

4. Thats sooo awesome
    🙂

5. mrsherondaleakasarah // March 25, 2014 at 3:58 PM // Reply

MUNDANES THEY ARE CATCHING ON!!

6. TMI INSANITY // March 25, 2014 at 4:39 PM // Reply

some publicity would be good for TMI I LOVE IT SO MUCH I NEED CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE

7. Reblogged this on Avid Reader and commented:
    WHOO!!!!!!!!!!

8. Hopefully more people will know about it now so that they’ll make the whole series into movies

9. I m 100% sure that Terry is a mundane, since the movie my school was covered with angelic runes….TMI Peasants…

10. WHOO

11. Esther Chevalier // March 27, 2014 at 7:18 AM // Reply

My sister and I were watching Jeopardy that day and I remember we couldn’t even hear Alex read the question because we were screaming so loud. Ah…good times, good times.

12. the only comment that could bring tmi up is not saying its a good movie because we all know its not, i think its saying that it could have been a lot much better than it actually was it just was not put toghether correctly

• ThatIrishShadowhunterGirl // March 30, 2014 at 8:03 AM // Reply

I didn’t like the first harry potter movie, but once that got popular they had more money to throw at the next one. I think the popularity of the first film decides the quality of the second