COHF placeholder

Cassandra Clare has shared another short City of Heavenly Fire snippet and this sure is interesting!

“And I suppose you know who Magnus’ father is?” Luke said.

“I paid a lot of money once to find it out,” Raphael said.

8 weeks to go until we find out the identity of Magnus’s father!

What do you think of this snippet? Sound off in the comments.

About Cathrin (482 Articles)
Writer for TMI Source and 'The Shadowhunter Chronicles' lover extraordinaire. Fangirls over books, history, German football, movies and fictional characters.

23 Comments on Luke and Raphael talk about Magnus’s father in new ‘CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE’ snippet

1. I don’t wanna sound like a whinger, but am i the only one that refuses to read these snippets just the fact I want the book to be a surprise? I feel a bit disappointed in Clare at the fact that she allowed so many snippets of this novel to be released. Yes i think the book is gonna be AMAZING and I would die to get my hands on the book tomorrow if I could. But with all these snippets it feels like you’ve basically read the book before you have even received it. But on a positive note i can’t wait for this amazing novel and end to one of the best book series I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying =]

• I understand where you’re coming from but we had more snippets for Clockwork Princess and it was way shorter than City of Heavenly Fire will be. Cassie has said that CoHF is going to have 733 pages, we may have 7 pages worth of snippets so that’s not a lot!
      And you certainly don’t have to read the snippets we share on TMI Source 😉

• Oh i know and i perfectly understand =] I myself have read a couple but try to not read two many so I can still enjoy some surprises. I just wanted to see how the other fans felt on the whole snippet ideas. I do enjoy snippets here and there just sometimes I feel you lose some of the value of a book when too much is released before the date. But that is just my personal opinion =]

2. Writergirl98 // April 1, 2014 at 7:23 AM // Reply

I enjoy the snippets. In fact I wish there were more. I suppose that some people, like myself, prefer not to be surprised or at least have a bit more information to help us through the long wait for the book. To each his own I suppose.

Anyways, I’m extremely anxious to find out who Magnus’ father is. Only TWO MONTHS TO GO!!! 😀

3. Suddenly it seems like the discovery of Magnus’ father is crucial to the story.

4. JaceYourMine:) // April 1, 2014 at 8:10 AM // Reply

i cant get rid of the feeling that this other world they all go to is a demon one!!!
    and this snippet kind of makes me think it more, i dont now why but it does hahah!!!! Not long now!!! CANT WAIT!!

5. Does anyone else realize that it’s April 1?????????? I’m not sure whether to take this as a snippet or not!

• I checked with Cassie, she confirmed that it’s real. She published it yesterday but I only saw it today because of different time zones.

6. claceforever // April 1, 2014 at 11:21 AM // Reply

My friend has a pretty good idea of who it is she thinks. Well I guess we’ll find out soon. I ordered a signed copy so excited

7. TeamEdwardJace // April 1, 2014 at 12:43 PM // Reply

I think the question is burning on all our minds! Is Mangus’s father. Is he a demon and I think he’ll be visiting the other world.

8. Daylighter // April 1, 2014 at 3:18 PM // Reply

I would pay alot of money to find out. I really want to know! Can’t wait till May!!

9. I think it could be lucifer.

10. High Warlock of Oakey // April 2, 2014 at 6:46 AM // Reply

Nawwwww

11. If they DON’T tell us who Magnus’ father is, after all of this, I’m going to be pissed! I hope he plays some kind of role in the book.

12. Spoiler alert:
    It’s Satan, it was mentioned in the Bane chronicles

13. I know right I read them and I was like it’s Satan. I think everyone is waiting for the paper version that’s why everyone is guessing.

14. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues
    of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it looks like
    a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to
    help stop content from being ripped off? I’d certainly appreciate it.

15. I know now! FINALLY