Details on the ‘City of Heavenly Fire’ UK Launch Party

COHF cutListen up, UK Shadowhunters. You’re going to want to hear this.

Cassandra Clare has shared details of a City of Heavenly Fire UK Launch Party that will take place on Tuesday, May 27 at The Bloomsbury Theatre in London prior to the book’s release on Wednesday, May 28 (details on the delayed release are further down).

The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire UK Launch Party

Tuesday 27th May at 1pm – 4pm

Venue: The Bloomsbury Theatre, 15 Gordon Street, London, WC1H 0AH

Tickets £15, including an exclusive, early copy of City of Heavenly Fire.

Join us at this special Shadowhunter Super Fan event and be one of the first people in country to get your hands on a copy of City of Heavenly Fire, a day earlier than books will be available in the shops or for online retailers. Your copy will include a comic strip episode exclusive to Walker Books editions, and a full-colour fold out poster with new character art.

At our exclusive Shadowhunter Fan event there will be free rune body art painting, nail-art manicure bar, freebies, giveaways and a secret film screening to be announced!

Your ticket includes your early copy of City of Heavenly Fire, booking and more information can be found here:  http://bit.ly/COHFlaunchUK

City of Heavenly Fire is being pushed back one day to Wednesday, May 28 in the UK due to a Monday holiday and the inability of stores to get the books in time.

Also, Clare will be touring the UK and Ireland in early June, the dates of which have yet to be announced. Stay tuned for details.

Will you be attending the City of Heavenly Fire UK launch party?

About Alyssa (2777 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

21 Comments on Details on the ‘City of Heavenly Fire’ UK Launch Party

1. I really want to go, London’s only an hour and a bit on train… I just need to persuade my mum…

2. Reblogged this on Avid Reader and commented:
    Here are the deets….(whoa! I felt like Kim Possible for a bit there with the whats the 411….)

3. This is a bad time to live in America :3

4. Why oh why do I have to be in Australia??

5. Jessie's twin // April 25, 2014 at 11:11 PM // Reply

i’m with Jessica on this
    WHY NOT AUSTRALIA *crying silently*
    I want the freebies and the runes and THE BOOK!

6. Elizabeth dykes // April 26, 2014 at 4:32 AM // Reply

Will Cassandra Clare be at this event in London ??

7. claceforever // April 26, 2014 at 5:35 AM // Reply

OMG I need to get to London!!! But it’s like two hours away……time for some serious persuading!!!

8. I just bought my tickets, so excited

9. Scarlett Isabelle // April 26, 2014 at 2:26 PM // Reply

I just bought my ticket! Coming from Manchester on the train and I’m so excited! Looking forward to the freebies, rune art, the film screening and the book!

10. Shadows_Girl // April 27, 2014 at 12:20 PM // Reply

for the first time in forever…its amazing to live in the UK!!!! so happy! now, time to prepare for some serious persuading and possible blackmailing….

11. Muslim shadowhunter, would you judge? 😞

12. I am SOOOOO going!!! Got me tickets and ready to roll!!! 🙂

13. OMMFG! i actually cannot wait, it’s annoying cassie won’t be there, but at least there will be a signing in june!! Only wish i had a friend to go with though :/

14. Midnight Starkweather // May 1, 2014 at 6:55 AM // Reply

Jealous of everyone who bought a ticket. My friend tried for us and their sold out

15. Yay! Brought my ticket!
    to everyone who is going – what are you wearing on the day? are any of you dressing like a shadow hunter??

• How did u get a ticket i thought they were all sold out

• i got mine the day before i commented 🙂
        Sorry to anyone who wasn’t able to get one 😦
        But as long as you have the books- events like these don’t matter! 🙂

16. AnitaBloomfield // May 4, 2014 at 6:52 PM // Reply

So excited, i bought my tickets agos ago and im going with a couple of friends as shadowhunters! Ready to meet all you fangirls/fanboys 😉

17. Hope everyone is dressing as a shadowhunter 😉