TMI Tuesday: Read the beginning of the prologue of ‘City of Heavenly Fire’

SCOHFhadowhunters, are you prepared for another truly amazing (and long) City of Heavenly Fire excerpt?

In today’s installment of TMI Tuesday, you can read a part of the final book’s prologue where we’ll meet a few characters from Cassie’s upcoming series The Dark Artifices.

Click here to read the beginning of the prologue!

Prologue:
Fall Like Rain

The Los Angeles Institute, December 2007

There seem to be some problems depending on your browser so Cassie has shared a link that makes it easier to access the special content.

Click here.

Be sure to visit this page every Tuesday leading up to the release of City of Heavenly Fire to unlock exclusive content and for the chance to win prizes.

City of Heavenly Fire will be released May 27, which is in just 14 days!

About Cathrin (504 Articles)
Writer for TMI Source and 'The Shadowhunter Chronicles' lover extraordinaire. Fangirls over books, history, German football, movies and fictional characters.

25 Comments on TMI Tuesday: Read the beginning of the prologue of ‘City of Heavenly Fire’

1. I have shared it twice and it keeps saying you must first share to see the content. It even said thank you for sharing click here to view, and then it says that I have to share it. Ugh. Glitch?

2. Anna Pereira // May 13, 2014 at 9:55 AM // Reply

i shared the page twice and when i click on today’s info it says i need to share the page

-Anna

3. julbooklover // May 13, 2014 at 9:59 AM // Reply

Reblogged this on Jul Book Lover.

4. I’ve shared mutiple times and its not letting me open the content. It keeps saying i need to share.

5. The link doesn’t work. 😦

6. I’m having the same problem as everyone else – shared it multiple times but it’s giving me an error message that I need to share it.

• Jace Herondale // May 13, 2014 at 6:03 PM // Reply

Use the link that says click here, don”t use the one that says click here to read the beginning of the prologue or the one tah says this page.

7. OMG i already love julian and emma 🙂 i really can’t wait for lady of midnight, it’s going to be amazing. I really loved how inocent emma is and how she is barely starting to notice how boys look. i can’t wait for CoHF. this preview was amazing why can’t i have this book now:(

8. I didnt like teh idea of new characters on this final book, but i thinks these kids are needed to reveal Seb’s plans, Poor Mark i hope he doest die, and Ty it’s a sweet kid.

Those postcards one i believe is the dream Clary had about Jace and Sebastian fighting on the frozen lake and Sebastian purging out of his Heavenly Fire OMFG

9. Rowena Drake // May 13, 2014 at 3:13 PM // Reply

A picture showing Jace dying- which means he doesn’t die in CoHF, because if he did, CC wouldn’t spoil it with a post card like this.

10. My heart is already thumping, just reading this excerpt! Can’t wait for the 27th!!!

11. Israel Leon // May 13, 2014 at 4:39 PM // Reply

Totally awesome. We meet Emma, her parents. We also meet Mark, Julian (again), Tiberius, Olivia, Drusilla and Octavius and their father, Andrew.

12. Reblogged this on Avid Reader and commented:
    This is an insanely long preview! Ah I love it!

13. Jenny herondale // May 14, 2014 at 12:35 PM // Reply

I just really cant wait anymore, its only 14 days away but it seems like its forever. I WANT THIS BOOK NOW!!!! LIKE RIGHT NOW IN MY HANDS.

14. Alice Hamer // May 14, 2014 at 8:19 PM // Reply

Cannot wait!!

15. teamedwardjace // May 15, 2014 at 3:52 PM // Reply

Just read the prologue and loved it!

16. Annemarie // May 18, 2014 at 8:55 PM // Reply

Doh, no links are opening for me 😦