‘City of Heavenly Fire’ book trailer to debut tomorrow + a teaser GIF

The wait is nearly over. While City of Heavenly Fire is still less than two weeks away, the book trailer for the final installment of The Mortal Instruments is set to debut tomorrow (Friday, May 16) on The Insider, airing on CBS at 7/6c.

While we wait, here’s a fiery GIF from the trailer (via Simon Teen):

What do you think of the gif? How excited are you for the trailer? Sound off in the comments!

About Alyssa (2775 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

17 Comments on ‘City of Heavenly Fire’ book trailer to debut tomorrow + a teaser GIF

1. Danielle Erving // May 15, 2014 at 8:39 PM // Reply

I am sooooooooooo freaking excited like omigod!

2. Amalia Morgenstern // May 15, 2014 at 9:59 PM // Reply

WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. Can’t. emotionally. prepare. for. this. trailer. by. tomorrow. BY THE ANGEL

3. teamedwardjace // May 15, 2014 at 10:03 PM // Reply

Wicked excited! It has been a great week release of fairytail funimation dub episodes, Todd Haberkorn’s cd and now this!

4. Reblogged this on Avid Reader and commented:
    Eeep! We are so close I can almost taste it! I canNOT WAIT for this book!!!!!

5. Just ONE question…IS THAT SIMON?! because if it is, just…no.

6. Jessie's twin // May 16, 2014 at 2:44 AM // Reply

hey, if its on the insider, does that mean that us shadowhunters in Australia still get to see it? I hope so… im really excited! CANT WAIT! 11 more days for aussie’s!

• Phoebe Herondale // May 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM // Reply

it’ll probably come out on YouTube or something. I’m from Australia too and it should be up at 10:00 ish

7. In here it’s already Friday… argh

8. Too Excited for words….CAN NOT WAIT!!!

9. Here is what I think: Jace and Clary won’t end together. Like, literally. They will be, somehow, separated. 4ever. And I want to curl up. And cry till I’m dead. That’s it. Bye.

10. Omg!!! I’m soo excited!!!! And is that Jace in the middle? The one surrounded by fire? OMG! I need this book in my hands already. xD

11. Maybe it’s just the fact that I’m male, but I never could get past book three.

12. The Insider’s not on tonight for me?…

13. Amalia Morgenstern // May 16, 2014 at 8:05 PM // Reply

Is that Izzy and Alec?? I think this will be the most epic trailer yet, and a but more to the real look or the series. What time zone does it mean? It’s already Saturday noon here and it’s not online yet!?

14. Tatiana Grimm // May 16, 2014 at 9:50 PM // Reply

Wait. What if it’s Tessa and Jem? Jem has a mark, on his neck right? And you know, it has to be him! I mean look it’s a Shadowhunter girl, and the guy has to be Jem. 😦

15. I have been waiting for this book for year. It literally is all my life has been about (XD lol not really but sort of) since last july. I love TMI and TID and I feel like my life will finally either be complete or even sadder bc TMI is over!!