Emma and Julian are ‘tethered’ to each other in new ‘Dark Artifices’ snippet

The Dark Artifices artCassandra Clare knows what we want. And what we want is more snippets from The Dark Artifices. Cassie notes “that drafts always change and I can’t promise the snippets will make it into the book! Though they often do.”

Check out this new snippet from Lady Midnight, the first book in The Dark Artifices, where Julian opens up to Emma.

“Yeah,” he said, eyelashes lowering as his gaze traced the movement of her fingers. “It hurt me being away from you. It feels like there’s a hook dug in under my ribs, and there’s something pulling at the other end. Like I’m tethered to you, no matter the distance.”

The Dark Artifices: Lady Midnight will be released in 2015/16.

About Alyssa (2775 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

18 Comments on Emma and Julian are ‘tethered’ to each other in new ‘Dark Artifices’ snippet

1. I simply cannot wait for this ❤ O.o All of Cassie's works are pure and utter brilliance!!!

2. Reblogged this on Avid Reader and commented:
    A new snippet….Eeeeh!!!!!

3. julbooklover // June 17, 2014 at 2:15 PM // Reply

This is an amazing snippet!! I really hope it makes the book

4. this sounds just like the bit in Jane Eyre! 😉 ❤

5. They were so adorable in CoHF! I can’t wait for Lady Midnight!!

• Shadows_Girl // June 18, 2014 at 4:35 PM // Reply

I know right!!!!! Can’t wait for Lady Midnight!!

#Jemma4Life –> (if that’s even a thing!)

6. I love Emma and Jules so much already! Can’t wait for TDA!

7. I know that I am going to completely love these characters, they were so amazing in CoHF so protective of each other Love them both. I really can’t wait for this series.

8. I just cannot wait for this series!!! So excited for it!

please check out my website @ http://amagicalmultifandom.weebly.com
    It’s a fandom website updating on the latest news!

9. Tatiana Grimm // June 18, 2014 at 3:18 PM // Reply

BY THE ANGEL COHF SPOILER:

I don’t want them to be Parabati’s! I love them together but, the minute there bonded it’s forbidden to be together. Maybe Cassie, is going to do something like that but I just want them together already. And yeah, I know that won’t happen till like book2 or 3 but I’ll wait. It’s so, worth it for a Cassie book. ❤ All the mundane's out there don't know that but they should.

• Shadow_Hunter_Girl // July 3, 2014 at 10:21 PM // Reply

Not trying to be rude but is that your real name cuall it reminds me of is something like the sisters Grimm meets the shadowhunters and that would be scary and catastrophic

10. AHHH! Please come out in 2015! I can’t wait any later!

11. Ugh, another couple that will tug at my heart strings… and I LOVE it!!!! Jules is so damn sweet. He softens Emma’s tough exterior. I want them to be romantically linked already, but they are parabati. Ugh, what’s a shadow hunter to do ?

12. aaawwwwwwwwww
    cant wait for 2015

13. Jessie's twin // June 30, 2014 at 7:50 PM // Reply

OMG THAT WAS GORGEOUS!!!!!\
    PLease make them in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. teamedwardjace // July 27, 2014 at 3:17 PM // Reply

Oh, I already ship these 2!