Watch: Two New Teasers for ‘Shadowhunters!’

Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 9.32.31 AM

While Shadowhunters is still filming its pilot episode, ABC Family has already taken to promoting the show on its network.

Two teasers for Shadowhunters debuted during the season premiere of Pretty Little Liars and series premiere of Stitchers.

Here’s the first teaser, which features the title art for the series.

The second teaser features a message from Katherine McNamara, as well as behind-the-scenes photos from the set.

Shadowhunters will premiere in early 2016 on ABC Family.

About Alyssa (2777 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

21 Comments on Watch: Two New Teasers for ‘Shadowhunters!’

1. Thank you so much for showing them!

2. So im guessing from the videos that Isabelle is the one who rescues Clary from her ruined house, not Jace, since you can see Clary, Simon, and someone with long black hair.

3. teamedwardjace // June 2, 2015 at 11:39 PM // Reply

Cool!

4. We Aussies don’t see anything especially if we normal tv. So thx for putting on the web!

5. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! >o< ❤

6. KatnissGrangerwzw // June 3, 2015 at 3:26 AM // Reply

TBH: The tv show isn’t going to be as good without the original cast.

7. Fuel to the fire of my excitement for the upcoming show! 😀

8. I like it but please change clay hair is red no orange

9. Saraphina // June 3, 2015 at 9:22 AM // Reply

tis so beautiful *- *

10. I was hoping they’d be actual clips from the pilot, but I guess that was a little to much to hope for this early..

• Saraphina // June 3, 2015 at 3:51 PM // Reply

hahah me too,
      after I saw this “teaser trail'” I was like ” yep… it sure teased my heart” Lol

11. Slick! This increases my confidence that this is really, really going to happen. 🙂

12. OOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMYYYYYYGGGGOOOOOSSSHHHH!!!!! *flailing* Hey I love the logo! ALSO HI KAT HI HI HI!!!! 😀 😀 😀

13. Katharina // June 3, 2015 at 1:03 PM // Reply

Oh Canada; looks like these videos are not available in my country. 😦

14. Caroline Herondale // June 3, 2015 at 3:59 PM // Reply

CANT WATCH
    CANADA WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

15. Reblogged this on Dani In Bookland and commented:
    Fuel to the fire of excitement that the fans feel while waiting for the release of the Shadowhunters TV show!