Watch: ‘Shadowhunters’ Cast Plays Werewolf

CG3O853WoAEmInE

On Saturday night, the cast of Shadowhunters played a game of Werewolf and streamed it for our viewing pleasure.

Thanks to the lovely Ana Carmen Mtz, you can now watch or watch again and again!

Watch as Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood, Alberto Rosende, Matthew Daddario, Harry Shum Jr., Isaiah Mustafa and Alan Van Sprang get intense in this completely confusing yet totally hilarious game that we so want to play!

Shadowhunters will premiere in early 2016 on ABC Family.

About Alyssa (2775 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

29 Comments on Watch: ‘Shadowhunters’ Cast Plays Werewolf

1. I love this. Matt and Alberto are now officially my favourites ❤
    but what is Dom screaming at Matt about at the end? that was really a typical Jace & Alec ^^

2. That Logan kid would play a great Max

3. I love this game! It’s amazing, and they’re amazing for playing it aww!

4. herondale // June 7, 2015 at 5:04 PM // Reply

Who is that Logan kid? One of the cast’s siblings or just a random boy who somehow got in?

5. Aha So fun! Glad they’re getting along and cannot wait for the show to premiere!

6. herondale // June 7, 2015 at 5:49 PM // Reply

If this were of any other people playing werewolf, I would be like, nope, not watching. But I saw this again, and again, and again! It was so cool to see the shadowhunters cast! And I’m supposed to be studying for finals too…

7. This is hilarious. I laughed almost the entire time … Great cast, great team!

8. teamedwardjace // June 7, 2015 at 6:33 PM // Reply

Lol hilarious

9. Logan is Sebastian 😛

10. fandoms4life123 // June 7, 2015 at 6:56 PM // Reply

Matt is my favourite by far .. I don’t even understand this game like what ? But I found it funny 😂😂👌✌️

11. SO FUNNY LOL :’D

12. ER-RN-girl // June 7, 2015 at 10:03 PM // Reply

That’s cool! Bonding. No attitudes. They look like totally cool and fun people. They are funny!

13. This was awesome.

14. That was hilarious! I would love to play with them!

15. What version is this? The on eI play you kill people at each round until either the werewolves are all dead yay, or they kill everyone else and win. With characters like Oracle, Huntsman, Witch, Little Girl. Same kind of speculation and so much fun though!

16. JimeDeStylesMalik // June 8, 2015 at 10:00 AM // Reply

Omg !! The boy is Max ?!!! Ornot!?

17. hazelwoodbane // June 8, 2015 at 7:53 PM // Reply

hahaha…this is so hilarious! i loved watching dom and mat’s bantering! its such a guilty pleasure, watching them fight over a game! hahaha…. i laughed hard when dom shoved his sweater on mat’s head! i also loved when dom said to matt, “we’re parabatai on screen but in real life i dont trust you, i dont trust you as far as i can throw you” LOL. 🙂 😉 ❤
    in the end, they were tricked by a mischievous Warlock! wink wink! hahaha!
    then dom strangled hugged matt, 🙂 BROTP!

18. hazelwoodbane // June 8, 2015 at 8:29 PM // Reply

alan is so funny when he said, no im not i dont even remember what i am! lol

19. HA HA HA I’ve played this game. It’s so funny! I just giggle the whole time! Just imagine if it was actually the characters playing? That would be interesting with 2 Valentines though…

20. I am sorry but I have never seen Shadowhunters but I do think that Alan Van Sprang is the sexiest man alive.