Happy New Year, Shadowhunters! We hope you had a fun and safe New Year’s Eve.
It’s 2018 so it’s the year of the Queen 😉 This time we’re not talking about Cassie, though, but Queen of Air and Darkness. The final installment of Cassandra Clare’s The Dark Artifices trilogy is going to be published on December 4 – who is excited/scared?
We know that’s it’s still 337 days until we find out how Cassie’s third series in her The Shadowhunter Chronicles is going to end, but we hope our read-along dedicated to nearly all of the books, which we announced just before Christmas, is going to help while we’re all waiting!
Here’s our schedule (we’re going by publication order):
- January: City of Bones – Twitter discussion: January 27 at 6 pm EST
- February: City of Ashes – Twitter discussion: February 24 at 6 pm EST
- March: City of Glass – Twitter discussion: March 31 at 6 pm EST (date might change because of Easter)
- April: Clockwork Angel – Twitter discussion: April 28 at 6 pm EST
- May: City of Fallen Angels – Twitter discussion: May 26 at 6 pm EST
- June: Clockwork Prince – Twitter discussion: June 30 at 6 pm EST
- July: City of Lost Souls – Twitter discussion: July 28 at 6 pm EST
- August: Clockwork Princess – Twitter discussion: August 25 at 6 pm EST
- September: City of Heavenly Fire – Twitter discussion: September 29 at 6 pm EST
- October: Lady Midnight – Twitter discussion: October 27 at 6 pm EST
- November: Lord of Shadows – Twitter discussion: November 24 at 6 pm EST
If there’s time, we’re also trying to squeeze in The Bane Chronicles and Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy!
We’re going to discuss each book on the last Saturday of the month on Twitter – dates above – unless otherwise stated. We’ll tweet questions about each book, share our favourite parts/quotes and much more! We’re also going to tweet about our reading progress using the hashtag #TSCreadalong and we hope you’re going to do the same so that we can keep track of everything.
Furthermore, we’ve created a goodreads group where you can chat about the books while you’re reading them. Just send us a request and we’ll add you ASAP.
We hope that a lot of you are going to join us – see you on Twitter on the 27th and happy reading 😀
Leave a comment below if you are going to join our read-along and please let us know if you do have any questions or ideas for improvement.