In addition to sharing the Queen of Air and Darkness chapter titles yesterday, Cassandra Clare also did a rather extensive Q&A for the last book in her The Dark Artifices trilogy. I had a look at her tumblr and collected the most important pieces of information. I’m pretty sure some will cause quite an uproar.
- The book is 893 pages long (including the ‘sequel’ to A Long Conversation).
- Cassie suffered a lot when she was writing Queen of Air and Darkness. On a scale from 1 to 10: “10. I thought I might die. 🙂“
- A Shadowhunter will kill another Shadowhunter.
- We will find out what the Dark Artifices are. Cassie said “they aren’t precisely objects.”
- The effects of the parabatai curse will cause a physical change in Emma and Julian.
- It will be a “big deal” that the Mortal Sword is broken.
- “The warlock sickness does become more serious.”
- It is possible that Kit and Ash are related.
- Cameron Ashdown will surprise everyone in QoAaD.
- Information about the Blackthorns:
– Helen will meet Kieran.
– “Mark and Helen definitely have some thoughtful and serious time together.”
– The Blackthorns, especially Dru, will have a good relationship with Aline. No hard feelings because of the frittata incident. 😉
- The epilogue is set about two weeks after the last chapter.
- The epilogue is from the Seelie Queen’s point of view!
That’s it for now! Make sure to follow TMI Source on Twitter (@TMI_Source) or subscribe to our website because we will be publishing a “Everything we know about Queen of Air and Darkness” post before the book’s release on December 4 and you definitely don’t want to miss this!