Happy New Year from TMI Source!
Plus: All the book release dates you need to know for 2019
Goodbye, 2018 and hello, 2019! TMI Source wishes all its readers a very Happy New Year 😀
2018 was a really great year for Cassandra Clare’s fans, but this year is going to be even better because we’ll be getting three new books, two box sets, one graphic novel and ten free short stories!
Here are the dates you should mark on your calendars:
- March 5: The Dark Artifices, the Complete Collection.
- April 9: The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu. Prepare for Magnus and Alec’s adventures!
- June 4: Ghosts of the Shadow Market. This is the print edition of the previously released short stories and it will have two additional stories that are set after Queen of Air and Darkness.
- June 18: Shadowhunters Short Story Collection. Don’t own The Bane Chronicles, Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy and Ghosts of the Shadow Market yet? Then this is the box set for you!
- November 19: Chain of Gold. Many fans have been waiting years for this trilogy and in November we’ll finally get to read about James and Lucie Herondale and their friends.
Cassie is also going to publish ten free online stories leading up to the first The Last Hours book and fans of Cassandra Jean’s The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel can look forward to volume three.
Furthermore, fans who couldn’t get the Shadowhunter Fairytales booklet will be able buy it on TopatoCo.com at some point this year. Don’t worry about missing it, we’ll definitely tweet and write about it!
Cassie will be touring this year: so far we know that she’ll be in the UK and Ireland, the Philippines and the United Arab Emirates, but I’m sure there’ll be more tour dates to promote The Red Scrolls of Magic and also Chain of Gold.
2019 sounds very exciting, doesn’t it? We hope you’ll have a happy and healthy year filled with lots of amazing moments and books. ♥
Which book are you most excited to read this year? Mine is definitely Chain of Gold.
Happy new year!!! This is totally the year of Shadowhunters but when is it not, if we’re being honest?
That moment when you want to buy the full short story box set, but know you shouldn’t cause you already own two…
Oh yeah 😅
That is a mood omg. I have the exact same problem lol
Happy New Year to you all as well! You guys are amazing 🙂 And I cannot wait for Red Scrolls of Magic 😍
While I am excited to read Chain of Gold and Red Scrolls of Magic but really, it kills me we have to wait for YEARS before The Wicked Powers. I mean, come on, I need TWP and MY KITTY after what happened in QoAAD -_-