Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower spotted holding hands in Toronto

Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower are in Toronto for pre-production onย The Mortal Instruments.

Check out these photos of Lily and Jamie out-and-about in Toronto, courtesy of Just Jared.

How cute are these two? Our Clary and Jace!

49 Comments on Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower spotted holding hands in Toronto

1. They look good together

2. Never Trust This Duck ;) // July 9, 2012 at 8:40 PM // Reply

Errr..

3. ~TMI & TID Fangirl~ // July 9, 2012 at 8:43 PM // Reply

So cute!

4. Jcb IS jace // July 9, 2012 at 8:44 PM // Reply

They are adorableee!! Can they be the next hollywood couple?? Like hes broken up sooo they can so date!

5. Katie Kopecki // July 9, 2012 at 8:45 PM // Reply

The more I see These two together the more I can’t wait to see the movie and their on screen chemistry. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. I thought he was dating Ginny Weasley? Oh well, I think they look good together. Surprisingly enough ๐Ÿ˜›

7. Honestly, I think this is just for press. I don’t think, just after a few days of breaking up with Bonnie, that Jamie would just move on to his next co-star. Besides, who says they aren’t just friends?

• exactly! i think that its for the press too..

• Bonnie and Jamie broke up months ago. Not days ago.

• Love Jem // July 10, 2012 at 9:49 AM //

@kim
        You’re mistaken; they broke up not even two weeks ago. Jamie even said he was “heartbroken” that Bonnie Wright broke off their engagement. I don’t think he’ll be bouncing back from that so soon ๐Ÿ˜› But hey, maybe she can date Daniel Radcliffe now lol

• Im not mistaken. Jamie moved out of his and Bonnie’s house months ago. His friends were posting on twitter about him moving in the middle of May, which is when he started being pictured without his engagement ring
        Bonnie & Jamie have been drifting for a long time, they broke up officially months ago and the press found out 2 weeks ago.

• Jamie being ‘heartbroken’ was also made up by the press, hes been okay with the breakup, happy about it even.

• yeah!! both of you are right.
        but admit it that,that jamie and lily are cute couple!!!

8. I think they are so cute together… I would love to see Jamie happy again… Btw, the news of the breakup with Bonnie just came out, but it has some time… So, it’s not immediately… so… We’ll see… I love them together anyway… ๐Ÿ˜€

9. I love this so much I could die! But yeah I agree they’re not a couple. I mean Jamie was engaged to Bonnie White, not just dating so I don’t think he’d move on this fast. I think this is like one of those bonding sessions that actors do if they’re gonna have to be a couple in a movie. Like Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling had to live together in a tiny apartment for like a month before Blue Valentine. And Jace and Clary have to have great chemistry. And It seems like they do cause they’re just freakin adorable in this pictures! SO EXCITED!

10. I agree with Carly. People are reading too much into the pics. Their body language doesn’t seem like they are a couple at all to me. Jamie just strikes me as someone very hyper with serious grabby hands! And Lily is super private about her personal life.

They just look like friends having a lot of fun and getting to know each other to me after all they are going to have to have convey a lot of chemistry for the films. Maybe I’m naive but when could they even hook up when they’ve been on a different continent up until a few days ago? (By the way Bonnie and Jamie broke up a months ago as fans have been speculating about it for months.) I’m just glad it looks like they get on so well together.

P.S. Lily is so beautiful. Love seeing a pale, natural beauty among all these tanned Hollywood chicks.

• i know huh love how she is pale.. i have nothing against people wanting to get tanned but i just love her natural skin tone it makes her glow more

11. i kno i shouldn’t read into this but, i’ll do it anyway.
    P.S. they look so cute together in a non-romantic kinda way, like friends that sort thing. ๐Ÿ™‚

12. I do not think they are a couple, but it is nice to know they actually have chemistry and that people enjoy the idea.
    PS: Anyone else realized Jamie is getting a better look by day?. I do not have complains about his body anymore…

13. Well there cute but I dont think its to serious just yet cant wait for this movie to come out

14. I don’t think they are a couple. they are just friends guys! anyway, they look amazing together. All I see is Clary & Jace. :’)

15. I’m sorry but the first thing I think was.. OMG! His legs are thinner than mine! >_<
    And then.. I realize that they actually look really good together! โค
    I can't wait to watch them as Clary & Jace… ~
    Nah, I don't think they're dating… yet! ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Now I’ve seen some more from the source of theToronto pics of the two of them that were linked on cityofobonesmovie.com (hope it’s OK to mention them here) from newscom. I’m beginning to think the two of them especially Jamie might be having a laugh at the paparazzi’s expense ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyone else looking at the pics think Jamie is just trolling?! He looks downright mischevious and devilish in some of the pics when he spots the paparazzi and that’s when he starts acting all touchy-feely and you can see Lily is laughing. The naughty behaviour actually reminds me of Jace a bit! LOL! ๐Ÿ˜€

In the other pics they just seem like friends and castmates spending time together and getting to know each other.

17. i dont think they are a couple they are prolly just bonding.. maybe in the future they will be who knows but i honestly can care less if they hook up or not.. i just want to see jace and clary on the big screen !

18. Nahh. This is just too much PR. They’re not together, it’s sooo clear from the pictures. No couple-y body language whatsoever, just plain Hollywood marketing. Plus, it isn’t as if you could get over an engagement that quick. *sigh* Poor Bonnie.

• Poor Bonnie? … Are you joking? Bonnie, and no one else, cant expect to jamie to move on with his life. He looks happy. bonnie has given no one else reason to believe she is miserable. They are both moving on, jamie just happened to find somebody first. For crying out loud you cant judge jamie and lilys relationship (wether they are friends or more than friends is no ones business) ive been jamies fan for 5 years and he would never date a costar unless he actually genuinley liked them.

It doesnt even look like they are dating anyway, it looks like they are 20 something year olds having fun. Whats so wrong about that? Just because they are celebrities doesnt mean they cant just have a fun relationship..

19. OMG. They’re so cute together! ๐Ÿ™‚

20. OMG.Just kill me.I can’t live with these emotions.They look sooooo cute together.

21. Yea I’m pretty sure it’s just for the press and they are just getting to know each other! They do look cute together and they have chemistry! So excited, the movie’s gonna be awesome!

22. They are so cute together ! I cant wait to see them act like Clary and Jace, even though, NOW, they are doing a pretty good job !

23. I’m freaking out! fucking cute!

24. oh wait. are they really dating?

25. They look so cute together, but I think this is just for publicity.

26. TeamEdwardJace // July 10, 2012 at 6:14 PM // Reply

ooo they’re in toronto? fan girl scream@ok whenever I am downtown, i am keeping any eye out. anway they do look cute together and idon’t think this is just for publicity. i mean alot of actors may hang out to get to know together, but they seem like they have fun and enjoy’s company. i thikn they’re firends with a flirty relationship. maybe they do sorta of like like each other. i’d think they would be a great couple though

27. Erm… are they seriosuly dating ? Because now E!News is having doubts to… and stuff

28. Jace and Clary!! I can see it. Already!!!!!!!!!!! XD

29. No Hate For A Lover // August 3, 2012 at 9:51 AM // Reply

I don’t believe they’re dating. It just seems so unlikely. Didn’t they just meet? I don’t think they’re already in the middle of a relationship. As much as I love the characters they’ll be playing, and though I would like to see them get together eventually, the idea of them sharing a relationship right now seems a little too fast. They’re cute together, but it should go slow, especially since Jamie just split up with Bonnie.

30. He’s soooooo handsome… and so fashion o.o he dresses better than me!

31. Why does he smoke? T.T

32. idk why he smokes Amanda he too hot to smoke!

33. Love them both!

34. I LOVE THIS COUPLE !!! Oh My God !

35. I love them both so much………they looks so good together…..i am so in love because of them……. ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Trackback / Pingback

1. Shadowhunter Talk Episode 1: Simon casting, ‘City of Bones’ title treatment & Clockwork Princess cover reveal « TMI Source