Can you guys believe it?
THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES will hit theaters exactly one year from today on August 23, 2013.
Filming on the adaptation of Cassandra Clare’s internationally bestselling novel began on Monday and fans have been treated to tons of photos and set reports from fans that made their way up to the set.
Here’s everything you need to get caught up on from the last three days of filming:
The official MORTAL INSTRUMENTS movie Facebook page is set to launch today, as well, at the one-year mark before CITY OF BONES is released. Perhaps we’ll get a treat from the studio?
Over the years, August has been an exciting month for the fandom.
- CITY OF BONES takes place in August
- Clary’s birthday is in August
- THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS was optioned by Constantin Film in August 2009
- THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES started filming in August 2012
- THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES will be released in August 2013
Coincidence? I think not.
What do you plan on doing for the CITY OF BONES release? Will you be at a midnight premiere? Sound off in the comments!