Sony Pictures shares more stills from ‘THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES’

After fans were treated to 5 new stills from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (August 21) yesterday, even more stills have hit the net!

Check them out below and click them to see the larger version!

2 1 3 4 5 6 7

Source

What do you think, Shadowhunters? Aren’t they AWESOME? Sound off in the comments!

About Cathrin (658 Articles)
Writer for TMI Source and 'The Shadowhunter Chronicles' lover extraordinaire. Fangirls over books, history, German football, movies and fictional characters.

60 Comments on Sony Pictures shares more stills from ‘THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES’

1. You have got to be kidding me!!!
    Do you smell it?! There’s sth different in the air, heavy promotion for CoB has officially started!!! Keep them coming Sony!
    Now I’ll shut up to pick up my chin from the floor along with the Jamie/Jace drool.

• I’m getting scared though. Australia hasn’t been getting much promotion for this, so I fear TMI wont get the recognition it deserves here. American fans, I’m relying on you to make Australia know how awesome TMI is. Keep promoting until the rest of us gets a hint.

• Scroll below 🙂

• Out of curiosity, what do you mean by not much promotion? Have there been no trailers or TV ads in Australia? No movie posters in theaters? That would be about all you would see at this point, most movie promotion doesn’t start up until about two months before the film. And I’m not doubting you, I am just curious.

• Yupp, exactly that. No trailers, teaser clips, posters, or even word of mouth and mentions about it on talk shows. I know it may still be a bit early, but I remember The Hunger Games already had people talking about it a few months before the first trailer even came out. Although, it may be because I’m out of the high school environment, and maybe not as much people talk about these things in. I really hope so.

• OM friggin Neptune!!!
      I feel like crying!

• HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH Please tell me why my mouth just fell open… 🙂

2. I love these! They are great!

3. Haters be gone.
    JAMIE IS THE ONE AND ONLY JACE!
    *keeps ogling/drooling*

• I have to agree he’ll be the only reason I’d go watch the movie. “He’s the only reason”

• Actually, there’s a BUNCH more reasons to go watch it, but whatever works for anyone… As long as you being respectful to all the other things you don’t like… Maybe they’ll grow on you, when you have watched the movie. Try keeping an open mind… It will benefit you more than you can imagine.

4. Aarrggghh!! Isabelle in a dress!! I’ve been waiting for moree Izzy stills. I wanna see the fierce yet sexy girl that made her my favourite character. Can’t wait to see Jemima portray her!
    Love the witchlight stone as well. I want one so bad. Excited! August is too far away.

5. I can’t wait for movie !!!!

6. JAMIE AS JACE WITH HIS BRILLIANT BACK AND ARMS – ALL MUSCULAR AND BEAUTIFUL ❤ *sigh*

7. Israel Leon // June 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM // Reply

Totally awesome pics. Especially the one of Clary,Simon,Jace, Alec and Isabelle in the Hotel Dumort

8. Dear God. Jace in his bedroom, putting on a rune, half naked. Working for me.

• I forgot to mention that I just love the still of Clary and Jace in the dirty street, old posters on the wall, with the witchlight in his hand. Just the right essence, feel, and look of everything.

• the jace-putting-on-runes picture killed me. I SAW IT AND DIED. *O*

9. Elizabeth Murray // June 14, 2013 at 9:52 AM // Reply

Omg I’m in totall shock even more photos 7 more photos =:) me ahhhhhh yes I’m soo happy right now u have idea!!!!!!!!!!

10. I’m meant to be asleep right now it’s midnight and I’m trying my hardest not to scream AHHHHHHHHH these are amazing!! ASDFGHJKL

11. HELLOoo Jace/Jamie! Supposed to be asleep but can’t stop staring! I want to see this so bad now. Keep the stills coming! We and I mean all of us want more!

12. There cool they just remind me of Buffy the vampire slayer. 😉

13. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

14. Lena Grace // June 14, 2013 at 10:41 AM // Reply

I love the one where they’re all staring into your soul

15. HOT DAMN

16. IrishShowhuntersAnonymous // June 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM // Reply

I stared at that picture of Jamie/Jace for way longer than was appropriate but can I just say on behalf of all of us shadowhunters WOW!!! Does anyone know where the fifth one is, is it at Lukes house perhaps?

• I’m pretty sure that is in Luke’s house when they are looking though the bookshelf and see Luke talking with Pangborn and Blackwell ( I think those are their names )
      I’m so pumped for this movie. August is too far away.

17. All these pics are epic. Love the shirtless pics of both Jace and Simon…. But I gotta say…. I’m really liking Alec in the pic outside….. those pants are a nice touch.

18. Lol I’m not even American! It doesn’t matter that much Andrea, don’t worry at all! But our job as fans is to promote the hell out of the movie! Take your whole family/class/co-workers with you lol! Go watch it as many times as you can afford, talk about it, tweet about it, live and breathe about it for just the first weekend/week! It’s more than enough to start!;) That’s what I’m planning to do anyways! So excited!:)

19. Actually, there’s a BUNCH more reasons to go watch it, but whatever works for anyone… As long as you being respectful to all the other things you don’t like… Maybe they’ll grow on you, when you have watched the movie. Try keeping an open mind… It will benefit you more than you can imagine.

20. OMG, I am speechless and THAT NEVER HAPPENS! Did Jamie turn on the sexy or what? And, hello Robert Sheehan abs. Seriously, I cannot be more excited for this movie!!!!

21. Fever pitch excitement now !!! These are the best pic’s yet …..Jamie is so jace …the way he stands, looks he is the best cast character !!!! Love the others to . wow!!!!

22. THIS IS JUST…ASDFGHJKL;

23. Asdfghjkl There AMAZING!!!

24. aaaaaaa… i’m going crazyyyy ’bout thisssss :3

25. Anna Herondale // June 14, 2013 at 5:08 PM // Reply

They visually nailed this movie! PERFECTLY!

26. Jennifer Herondale // June 14, 2013 at 5:37 PM // Reply

Omg!!! Simon!! Abs!!! *gunna go die now*

27. Woah there Jamie… I can’t stare at it too long without passing out. THE PERFECT JACE!!!

28. Lydia Herondale // June 14, 2013 at 6:53 PM // Reply

I’m sorry, can I please eat him? JAMIE IS SO PERFECT!

29. Ze Lover of Jace // June 14, 2013 at 7:47 PM // Reply

OMG

30. ☆Мyϵrα Iftikhαr ☆ // June 14, 2013 at 7:57 PM // Reply

they look pretty *-*and apparently Jace and Simon are shirtless in the movie, while also having a pantless Magnus…….

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:08:46 +0000
    To: myera87@hotmail.com

31. KikiLOVESJace // June 14, 2013 at 9:05 PM // Reply

WOHOO! Shirtless Jace! Er, Jamie. 😀

32. OMG I know who I’m gonna be dreaming about tonight!!!! Shirtless, hunky, magnificent, handsome, wonderful Jace / Jamie.. ..:) 🙂 🙂
    Jamie is THE ONE and ONLY Jace. Thank you so much for taking this role Jamie!!!! You are so perfect for this role in sooo many ways!

33. TeamEdwardJace // June 15, 2013 at 12:47 AM // Reply

hello jamie and jace! jamie worked out and it shows! he has the body of jace! and simon! all the stills are so fucking awesome!

34. Dear God, Simon’s abs.

35. is clary holding a…. STAKE GUN??? 😀 f* thats so cool!!!!

36. And people said Jamie wasn’t Jace and wasn’t “hot enough”… hope they’re eating their words now.

I’m glad I saw his potential from the very beginning. I knew he’d bring the right depth to him to be even more than perfect for the role 🙂

37. Jaces mistress // June 16, 2013 at 4:23 AM // Reply

I hate Jamie as Jace…
    It’s not that he’s not hot enough (though, tbh, I did imagine him kinda hotter) but it’s the girlyness. Idk. I just look at his face and see girlyness. And his smile kinda creeps me out….

38. Oh jacesmistress…..how can I put this ..please just shut up ….Jamie looks fabulous very hot …other worldly !!! There is more to jace that hotness and Jamie will play him perfectly… He is also described by Clary as vulnerable and beautiful …give him a break poor fella will have a complex will all these negativity…… Sorry but he needs defending he was Cassie’s choice …..and we love him

• Rachel Schmidt-Henderson // June 21, 2013 at 10:54 PM // Reply

Yup.. actually, he was everyones choice! when Lily saw him in auditions she KNEW that he would perfectly as Jace. She told Cassie that they wouldn’t find anyone better than he could be! so really , as the Shadowhunters we are, we should respect our founders decision as well as Clary’s.

39. purpleshadowhunter // June 17, 2013 at 1:26 AM // Reply

Reblogged this on purpleshadowhunter.

40. teamedwardjace // June 18, 2013 at 12:27 AM // Reply

god i love these espically the shirtless jace/jamie!

41. I love the new stills, cannot wait for the movie. But I do have to ask what is Clary(Lily) holding in the first still for the Hotel Durmort scene? A gun contraption thing?

42. Rachel Schmidt-Henderson // June 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM // Reply

This may just be me but in Jaces room pic, why does it look like there is a cord coming from the steele? could be just me, but thts wht it looks like!

1. Fangirlish | More Pictures Released from ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’
  2. New International Trailer For 'The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones' Released (VIDEO) | Kellidaisy.com