In addition to working on a calendar that features the male characters from The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Dark Artifices and TLH, Cassandra Clare and Cassandra Jean are also collaborating on a calendar which will feature the girls.

Check out two best friends from the upcoming The Dark Artifices, Emma and Cristina:

Calendar Emma

Calendar Cristina

Emma and Cristina from the girls’ Shadowhunter calendar. Best friends. I think of Cristina as way too shy to show her bra at all, but this is a pinup calendar! Beautifully illustrated by Cassandra Jean.

Cassandra Jean later added:

Cristina is May

Emma is June!

Shadowhunters, what do you think? Which Shadowhunter Chronicles girl are you most looking forward to seeing next? Sound off in the comments!

About Alyssa (2775 Articles)
Owner of TMI Source. Journalist and teacher by day, fangirl by night. Alyssa is too obsessed with sports, television, books, superheroes, and Shadowhunters for her own good.

16 Comments on ‘Shadowhunter Chronicles’ calendar art: Best friends Emma and Cristina from ‘The Dark Artifices’

1. I want to see Clary! 🙂

2. mrs.carstairs // October 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM // Reply

I’m really excited for these two!!

3. I want to see what moth Clary gets!!! I bet its going to match up with Jace

4. KikiLOVESJace // October 7, 2013 at 5:35 PM // Reply

Christina kind of reminds me of a younger verison of my grandmother. Anyway, I’m ecited to read about these two.

5. I want to see Tessa, Clary, and Isabelle

6. Bex Fairchild // October 7, 2013 at 6:57 PM // Reply

Tessa Clary and Izzy! Excellent job!

7. Emma and Christina look amazing!!!! I can’t wait to see everyone else especially Izzy and Tessa! OH IS CAMILLE GOING TO BE IN THIS?!?!

8. sheilathethongbarbarino // October 7, 2013 at 7:36 PM // Reply

I wanted Christina! Haha, it’s okay. Still Izzy, Tessa and Clary.

9. teamedwardjace // October 7, 2013 at 7:51 PM // Reply

so amazing! i want to see, clary, tessa, izzy and jace . maybe they’ll match up clary with jace!

10. Hate how all the drawings by Cassandra Jean objectify Cassandra Clare’s characters. These characters are SO MUCH MORE than their physical appearances….why is it that in every drawing, the girls and guys are half naked?

11. Electra-Storm // October 8, 2013 at 12:59 AM // Reply

Def want Izzy and Clary, Maybe Jocelyn, also would like to see Maryse, Maia, Jessamine, and Tessa, too. Oh, and Charlotte. Definitely Charlotte.

12. Rowena Drake // October 8, 2013 at 7:38 AM // Reply

Cristina’s pinup kinda reminds Jaime’s.

13. I definitely want to see clary and has any girl been put as march yet?

14. YAY Cristina is my monthhh(: