‘City of Heavenly Fire’ visual snippet

Ready for some major feels? Yesterday, Cassandra Clare published a new snippet from City of Heavenly Fire and today Cassandra Jean shared a visual snippet, which is also related to Jace and a certain ‘Brother’.

See for yourself:

Jace-Jem1 Jace-Jem2 Jace-Jem3Cassandra Jean added:

Snippet from City of Heavenly Fire

cassandraclare sent me this scene to read. And I read it. And then I cried. And then I ran back to her begging her to let me draw a part of the scene into a comic and she said yes! So I did.

So I can’t say anything more about the scene but it’s glorious!

I can’t wait to read this glorious scene!

About Cathrin (504 Articles)
Writer for TMI Source and 'The Shadowhunter Chronicles' lover extraordinaire. Fangirls over books, history, German football, movies and fictional characters.

35 Comments on ‘City of Heavenly Fire’ visual snippet

1. Tatiana Grimm // November 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM // Reply

BY THE MOTHER F ANGEL!!!!!

2. KikiLOVESJace // November 21, 2013 at 1:12 PM // Reply

Oh my god! oh my god! OH MY GOD! Jem and Jace finally meet….I think I’m having a heartattack.

3. Shouldn’t Brother Zachariah’s Mark be on his shoulder?

4. -Heavy breathing.- My baby Q~Q

5. God, I need this book!! Why does it have to be SIX MONTHS AWAY?!?!

6. i seriusly need to read TID to see why everyone is freaking out with Brother Zachariah

7. NO NO IM DREAMING SOMEONE PINCH ME!!!! OH MY GOSH JEM!!!!!!!!

8. I JUST DIED IF FEELS! I CANT EVEN!

9. I’m crying. This is so so so so beautiful. Jem…

• OH MY F****KING RAZIEEEL // November 21, 2013 at 4:48 PM // Reply

Same here :,) omg omg i cant wait i love them both sooo sooo sooo sooooooo much i cant kjhghkkhaiajkakapjjikl

10. Is anyone but me worried about the whole”object of my deliverance” thing? I mean, what does it mean? Did have help him in some way?

11. Anna Herondale // November 21, 2013 at 6:36 PM // Reply

Jem’s parabatai rune was NOT on his neck.

12. Lightwoodshadowhunterss // November 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM // Reply

OMG this kind of proves my theory, which is here, for anyone interested: http://equestrian4evr.tumblr.com/post/63901413621/city-of-heavenly-fire-theories-post-2
    😀 God, I think Jem is so awesome! And man, he has to deal with soooo many Herondales! He’s soo lucky! 😉

13. Oh my Angel…is this mean that Jace ia alive?? Hell yeah…among 6 characters who’s gonna die…Jace isn’t one of them….I HOPE SO!!!

14. JHerondale134 // November 21, 2013 at 9:27 PM // Reply

Someone give me a stele…………

I need to draw an iratze over my heart</3 T__T

15. So Clary meets Tessa and Jace meets Jem. I can’t wait for this book!! I wonder who else will get to meet Tessa and Jem. I wonder what they will think if they meet Alec since he looks so much like Will. Why do we have to wait for May?!?!?!?!

16. I like that the characters from TID are appearing, but doesn’t this kind of spoil the end of CP2 for people who haven’t read them?

Cassie said readers are supposed to read each series without spoiling the other, but this does spoil it a little bit..

17. Twenty-Eight // November 22, 2013 at 7:25 AM // Reply

Jem is back!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you!

18. OH my god I want to read that right now Jem bby ily

19. Bex Fairchild // November 26, 2013 at 10:27 AM // Reply

And I am just reading this now?!?!?! I hate when my internet is down… This is like death! I mean Jem is all hot and then there’s Jace. Heronstairs!

20. Oh my Raziel. Jem.Will
    Jace.Alec.Clary.Tessa.Church.Chairman Meow. someone hit me with an electrum whip or a lump of adamantium in fact don’t cause I might die. Oh by the way Cassandra Clare you are the best author in the world and you have changed my life
    So thank you. I really appreciate it

21. Ailsa Herondale Morgenstern // January 31, 2016 at 11:03 AM // Reply

Oh my Raziel

22. I’ll just go cry…I didn’t need what was left of my heart or anything…

1 Trackback / Pingback