Teen.com shares exclusive still from THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES

Teen.com has shared this exclusive still from THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES, which features Jamie Campbell Bower (Jace), Kevin Zegers (Alec) and Jemima West (Isabelle) in the pivotal Pandemonium scene.

TMI movie still Pandemonium

What do you think of the still? Sound off in the comments!

38 Comments on Teen.com shares exclusive still from THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES

1. OMG AMAZING!
    The detail of their costumes and runes and pandemonium and the blue haired demon is on the floor infront of Alec!! Omg this is perfect!!!!

2. So awesome! But I think Isabel’s dress isn’t the same as the books’ description (suppose to cover her whole body to hide her marks) but close enough!

3. Intense look on Jace’s face is just perfect. The lighting in this scene augments the intensity of expression on Jace’s face. Thrilling. Makes me want to read the books all over again.

4. OMG! Im so excited for this movie! Perfect picture, so happy Jamie was cast as Jace, which is funny because i hated the idea to begin with!

• I thought the blue Mohawk behind jamies head was the demon. Then i looked down and saw him between Alecs legs that was an interesting placement

5. I think it is great! The detail is almost exactly how I pictured it but, just Izzy’s dress is described to be covering her arms and her runes. Though it is really close and a bit more prettier and more modern than I thought it would be. SO I’M HAPPY! ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. omg… I couldn’t see the blue demon at first, when people said he’s in front of Alec! And then I looked down, and I was a bit surprised! He’s placed sort of… inappropriate and weird! Oh… whatever this is GREAT!

7. OMG how cute is izzy’s dress!!! its long but i cant really see any runes so they must be covered! and her whip! omg!!! i seriously cannot wait!!!

8. and JACE!!! WOW!!!!
    ps i see runes on her chest but still!!!! we got a movie!!!

9. nevertrustaduck // December 13, 2012 at 8:45 PM // Reply

This is the most beautiful thing I have seen all day.

10. can’t wait to see the movie!!

11. Mackenzie L. // December 13, 2012 at 9:05 PM // Reply

Alec, there is a man in between your legs.
    ~impatiently waiting for it wouldn’t be the first time~

12. KikilovesJace // December 13, 2012 at 9:18 PM // Reply

So cool! It looks like the scene I’ve pictured in the autcal book. Well almost, but I’m happy about it so far.

13. It’s awesome. Jace is just as I pictured him to be. I am SO happy that Jamie was cast as Jace. There isn’t anyone who could be more perfect! ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes, Izzy’s dress is not exactly as described in the book, but I really don’t care. I am more into how the actors/actresses portray their characters and they are doing a fantastic job!!! Can’t wait for the movie. Wish we could skip over the winter months here and just go right into summer ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Holy hotness Mr.Bower Yikes ;o) Cannot wait to see this movie, it looks like it will be so close to the feeling of the book.

15. This gives me shivers. I love that Jessica Postigo moved the killing to the club versus hidden away from everyone. It adds something when Clary screams out over the crowd and also Simon’s reaction to Clary. Bravo!!! Oh, and the cast, perfect in every way. Ugh…can August get here already?

16. Eight months and ten days to go… God, I can’t wait that long!

17. Anna Herondale // December 14, 2012 at 3:53 AM // Reply

omg i love it! Isabelle’s dress is indeed more risque than the book describes but it looks so awesome! The demon’s electric blue eyes are so creepy/perfect and Alec and Jace look awesome (omg Jace especially looks intense…so hot/angelic)

18. Hey, you can see the demon better. He has blue hair and acid green eyes. Just like in the book!

19. It is AWESOME!!! I live Isabelle’s and Jace’s outfits. Same with Alec

20. This still is incredible! It just makes me happy every time I look at it, I feel like they are doing a great job in bringing this wonderful book to life! ๐Ÿ˜€

21. Sometimes I forget how excited I and everyone gets over this movie and how amazing it’s gonna be and then they release little things like this and it whips everyone up again! Wow these people know what they’re doing!! ๐Ÿ˜€ AND JAMIE THOUGH!! And I love Izzy’s dress, I always found it hard to picture but I love how modern it is!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

22. TeamEdwardJace // December 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM // Reply

I love it! This is amazing! Jamie is looking amazing and he is definitely Jace! I love the intensity of his expression and like one person said, the light enchances it! Also, the look heโ€™s exchanging with clary, is well shock maybe and concern. Heโ€™s thinking, She can see us? I love the experssion on izzy and alecโ€™s faces too! Jamie is amazing as Jace, Lily as Clary, Jemima as Izzy, kevin as alec! everyone is! and i love izzyโ€™s dress! Ok so itโ€™s a bit different in the book but I still love it and itโ€™s a great interpretation! ๐Ÿ˜€ and i love the runes and you can see the blue haired demon too! I love the look of the club and it is very modern. oh btw, this is the same TeamEdwardJace but just under an alternate email for now, since gravatar is being difficult

23. I wish he cut his hair and he really needs to eat more…….and
    make more muscle!!!!!!!!!!!

24. I honestly had my doubts about the cast they chose for the movie, but after seeing this still my faith has been restored! This is totally awesome!

25. This is exactly how I imagined Jace to look. He has the perfect look and level of fitness. Hey Will/Jem: Check the arms – did you even read Cassie’s description of Jace’s build? A really impressive reinactment and I’m anxious for August too!

26. Courteney Louise Sinclair-Baker // December 15, 2012 at 5:35 AM // Reply

I now “have a little faith” for the cast! Like by the angel.. Did you see Jamie? Nuff said.

27. jamies cheekbones…perfection. he’s not classically fit like alex pettyfer, he looks like an angel which is more jace i think.

28. I so love this still picture. Can’t wait to see more still pictures and another teaser/full trailer of the movie. Sooner the better for me and all the other thousands of shadowhunters waiting for it.

29. Reblogged this on Writing Haven and commented: